Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106790 - from Rebecca (Australia) - 2015-08-21
: "Looking for class penpal"

Hello,
My year 5 class (10/11 year olds) are looking for a penpal or penpals - correspondence through post only (hand written letters).
We are located in Queensland, Australia.
We are currently in term 3, term 4 starts the 6th of October and the school year ends the 12th of December. I would be happy to continue the friendship into next year with my new class or make a penpal group to continue individual friendships with my current students :)
Our lote (language other than English) is Japanese (I myself have been teaching Japanese for the last 9 years, this is my first year back on class). My students would be thrilled to learn about school life from any walk of life.
Thanks

106790 -
modify delete 113830 - Reply from Sharon (USA) - 2016-10-11

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Texas, USA. My students are 8 and 9 years old. I am wanting a class in another country to expand my student's experiences with the world. I want them to practice writing in a way that interests them.

106790 -
modify delete 113565 - Reply from Deana (USA) - 2016-10-01

Hi there! i teach 5th grade and have a nice group of 27 eager students that would love to write (old-fashion way) They are excited about getting a chance to write all the way to another continent! :) hope to hear from ya

106790 -
modify delete 112911 - Reply from Tina (Great Britain) - 2016-09-11

Hi. I'm a Y4 leader in a school in the UK and looking for pen pals for my pupils in Australia. We have been learning about Australia since it is so far away from us. I'd really like to buddy up with a school to enable my year group to communicate with children rather than just learn about a country from the Internet and books. If you think this is something you would be interested in please get in touch.

106790 -
modify delete 112142 - Reply from Karolina (Croatia) - 2016-08-15

Hello!
I saw your ad, so I think it would be great to have pen pals from Australia. I'm a teacher in the Primary school in Lepoglava, my name is Karolina, 41 years of age, I'm an English and German teacher. My pupils are between 7 and 15 years of age. They love writing letters and receiving ones from abroad. In a couple of weeks starts the new school year and I would like to prepare them a surprise - the possibility to write to their new friends in Australia. Thanks in advamce. Best regards. Karolina

PS: Please write me any information about it on my e-mail: kkundija5@gmail.com

106790 -
modify delete 111094 - Reply from Kaye (Great Britain) - 2016-06-05

Hello!
I am a year 4 teacher in England so my students are 9 years old and would love to become pen pals with you!
My email address is kayerusson@hotmail.com
This would be the best way to get in touch with us. We hope you accept our offer!
Miss Russon, Cranberry Academy, Alsager, England.

106790 -
modify delete 110696 - Reply from Enma (USA) - 2016-04-15

I am an fourth grade Reading and Language Arts teacher. My students are doing a study on Australia. They are interested in learning more about Australian culture, traditions, as well as exchange daily interest from students close to their age. I have 22 students who would love to get to know Australian students. We have a month to exchange e-mails or written letters. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible at rosa_e@dadeschools.net.

106790 -
modify delete 110417 - Reply from nancy (USA) - 2016-03-08

My fourth-grade students are interested in corresponding with a class in Australia. We are investigating hunger in our community and would like to know about that issue in your area. As a solution, our students are creating gardening kits for the creation of community gardens to address hunger. Our students all have save filtered email accounts or letter writing is an option as well.

106790 -
modify delete 108164 - Reply from Rebecca (Spain) - 2015-09-29

Hi Rebecca!

I teach English in extracurricular activities in the south of Spain (Málaga), and in order to improve my student's English and also to motivate them I was thinking of starting a Pen Pal project with English speaker students.

I have about 20 students (7-11 years) who would love to contact kids their age and learn some English.

If you are still interested, please contact me.

106790 -
modify delete 106905 - Reply from Aurelie (France) - 2015-08-24

Hi!
I'm very excited with your project! This year i will have 18 students from 9 to 10 years old and i'm looking for an exchange. I love your country and i spent 6 months in melbourne for my studies.
Let me know if you are interested to exchange with us.
Hope to have some news soon!
You can contact me on my email adress.
Aurelie

106790 -
modify delete 106804 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2015-08-22

Hi Rebecca,
I am an English teacher and would like my 10-11 year old pupils to write letters with their peers from the world. We could exchange letters, drawings, postcards, power point presentations etc.
Hope to hear from you soon

Ania

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info