Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106622 - from tehetu (French Polynesia) - 2015-08-17
: "Recherche correspondant à Auckland pour 2 classes de CE2"

i everyone!

I'm an English teacher in French Polynesia, Tahiti and I'd like to start an exchange of letters written in English, Maori and/or French with a class, Year 8. The written exchange will last this year and the next one my class and I would like to organise a trip to New Zealand to meet our pen pals (who will then be in Year 9).

We can exchange about everyday's activities, local food, local celebrations, local dance, local language (tahitian in Tahiti) and so on...

Thank you for your answers.

106622 -
modify delete 109468 - Reply from Marie-Hélène (France) - 2015-12-02

Hello
I am a teacher in France. My students 10-11 years. We have a project : to correspond with students from every continent to learn about other cultures.
We will be glad to send letters , drawings, ...
Marie

106622 -
modify delete 106691 - Reply from Amandine (Dominica) - 2015-08-18

Hello !

I am a french teacher and I work in an american university in a small caribbean island called Dominica. I teach to kids from 1 year old to 13 ! Their native language is english and i will start to do some "language awareness" in september so i will be glad for us to correspond, even ponctually, and for my students to get some words and contacts from different languages and parts of the world!!!

I am waiting to hear from you !
Greetings from Dominica !
Amandine

106622 -
modify delete 106669 - Reply from priscilla (France) - 2015-08-18

Bonjour,
J'aurai des ce2 à la rentrée et je suis très intéressée par ce projet de correspondance avec vous. Nous sommes situés dans le pas de calais. J'espère avoir de vos nouvelles rapidement.
Cordialement t.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info