Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102918 - from Martin (Ireland) - 2015-02-09
: "Looking for a French school to establish a student exchange programme"

A community school looking to establish a connection with a French school to establish a student exchange programme with

102918 -
modify delete 130712 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2023-01-29

Hello,
Would you like to have an exchange with us? We live in the south west of France in Dax , 100 kms from Bordeaux.
I'm an English teacher and my pupils are 15 years old. They are not very good at English but very motivated. I'd like each pupil to be in a family with another pupil.
Are you interested? I've already had an exchange a few years ago. That was fantastic!
Best wishes
Isabelle

102918 -
modify delete 125076 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Martin,

I would be interested in a penpal program with my students.
We are a vocational school in Farming and Landscape Gardening in the West of France and we would love to start also an Erasmus program in the years coming.

Bye

Sandrine

102918 -
modify delete 124494 - Reply from Malika (France) - 2018-10-29

Hi! My name is Malika and I'm teaching in a school in the south of France ( French Riviera). I would love to find Irish Penfriends for my students aged 11-15 yrs.The idea would be for them to communicate by letter. If you are personally interested or if you know a teacher who would like to find French penpals, please contact me ( anglaistice83@gmail.com).
Thank you.

102918 -
modify delete 124157 - Reply from paula wright (Turkey) - 2018-10-07

Hello..
I teach in a French school in Turkey, but my students speak very good Englısh. We would gladly write to you, but what we REALLY want ro do is come to Ireland ın Mıd April or early May and vısıt! we would love to do homestays, and your students would aleays be welcome to stay with us in Turkey. These 18 bright teenagers ( ages 14-16 live in a huge city and have never seen a farm or a pig. I want to give them the chance to ride horses and hike and see a castle. I am in a hurry to arrange this, as the plane reservatıons made eRly will save us money! Please help! Thank you so much for responding to my email. PLEASE, let’s talk! Our schoool is the French embassy school, so language of instruction is totally French.

102918 -
modify delete 122097 - Reply from Anne (Portugal) - 2018-06-13

Bonjour Martin,

Je suis professeur au lycée français de Lisbonne, j'ai des élèves (entre 24 et 28 suivant les années) français et francophones de 15-16 ans en 2nde qui font partie d'une section européenne anglais. Je cherche à établir un jumelage qui permettrait de faire un échange linguistique d'une semaine (une semaine en Irlande puis une semaine chez nous) chaque année.
La particularité de notre lycée est qu'il est français (donc exactement comme un lycée selon les normes françaises, les programmes français, le bac français) mais situé à Lisbonne, qui est une très belle ville européenne à découvrir.
Seriez-vous intéressée pour communiquer avec moi sur ce projet ?
Merci.
Anne

102918 -
modify delete 118477 - Reply from Théo (France) - 2017-09-19

Hello !

I'm looking for a exchange for my french class. We are 8 students of the "Parriat" high school in Montceau-les-Mines and we desire to do an exchange with an Irish class. We are really excited and motivated ! We would like to come in your country and also invite you in our country. If you are interested, please don't hesitate and contact us at theo.bonnot@hotmail.fr

102918 -
modify delete 117661 - Reply from Gina (France) - 2017-08-27

Hi, I'm Irish and living in Bordeaux and working in a secondary school. I would love to organise an exchange for a week in Ireland with my students who are aged 13 - 15. I would also like to set up a penpal exchange for students from 11 to 15. Please let me know asap. Gina

102918 -
modify delete 116467 - Reply from Kristel (France) - 2017-06-27

Hi!
I'm very much interested in setting up an exchange programme with your school!
I work in a middle school with pupils between 11 and 15 years old. They are approximately 600.
Waiting for your reply !
Kristel

102918 -
modify delete 114748 - Reply from Florence (France) - 2016-12-09

Hello Martin, My name is Florence VORUZ. I'm an English teacher in France. Our boarding school is situated between Marseille and Aix-En-Provence. I teach English in a vocational school. Our students are apprentices in different retail stores. They study and work at the same time. They are between 16 and 18 and would like to have a work experience in Ireland and stay in Irish families for 2 weeks to improve their English and acquire new professional retailing skills.
Would you be interested in having a student exchange programme with our school? It could also be a great experience for your students, either in our school or in a retail company in France, for a training work experience.
Kind regards.
Florence

102918 -
modify delete 113321 - Reply from Elizabeth (France) - 2016-09-22

Hello Martin,
It's probably way too late but I'm an Irish teacher of English in a French lycée in Besançon, a beautiful town in the east of France. I have just finished a 6 month study sabbatical in Sligo (St Angela's College) on Folklore and heritage of the north-west, travel back to Ireland regularly where I have a house (Cootehall, near Boyle).
I am eagerly trying to find an exchange programme for extremely motivated students of Première S européenne who would really suit the Transition year group in Ballinamore.
Any chance you could let me know if you are still interested and we can pursue correspondance .. or if not, any other local addresses of colleagues who might be.
Our school is Lycée Claude Nicolas Ledoux in Besançon. We have been running exchanges with U.S. schools for a long time now but I would really like to set up a similar programme with Ireland.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sincerely,
ELIZABETH BURKE
LYCEE CLAUDE NICOLAS LEDOUX
BESANCON
FRANCE

102918 -
modify delete 111696 - Reply from anne lise (France) - 2016-07-18

Hi,
I saw your ad for an exchange and would like to know if it's still on.
I'm an English teacher in a high school near Paris.
We're all extremely motivated and would be glad to work it out with you guys!

The pupils I teach are aged 15 to 18. I can choose any class that would suit.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Anne Lise

102918 -
modify delete 109434 - Reply from cathy (Reunion) - 2015-11-30

Bonjour,
je suis intéressée par un échange entre vos élèves et nos jeunes qui entre 15 et 18 ans. Ils habitent l'île de la Réunion (océan indien),jouent du théâtre, chantent et dansent. Ils souhaiteraient partager avec des jeunes des activités (artistiques si possible, mais pas uniquement...). Cela fait plus d'une douzaine d'année que j'organise des voyages, et reçoit des jeunes de tous les pays. Nous serions contents de rencontrer vos élèves.
Au plaisir...

102918 -
modify delete 109318 - Reply from Sylvain (France) - 2015-11-20

Hi, I'm an history teacher in a French Lycée for students between 15 & 18 years old. I'm interesting in a student exchange with Ireland.

102918 -
modify delete 108731 - Reply from Séverine (France) - 2015-10-23

Hello Martin,
I'm not a teacher but a french mum looking for an irish student who would like to exchange for 2 months. Have you got students interested in that ?
My daughter is now in 3ème (10th year)in an internationa section. She is 13 years old, loves reading, and has a B2 level.
The exchange would be next year (between january and june);
Please contact me if it could interest one of your student.
We live in the french Alps, between Lyon, Grenoble and Geneva.
Regards
Séverine

102918 -
modify delete 107403 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2015-09-04

I m agnes an English teacher in paris I'm looking for pen friends for one class of 4e (13-14 years old) Their level is very good I want my pupils to speak English with their pen friends, but the classes I'm looking must be from an English speaking country We work on Australia. Alet me know if you are interested our school website is sainteclotilde.net

102918 -
modify delete 103993 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2015-06-17

Hi, I teach English in a secondary school in Paris and I'm looking for an exchange with irish people my pupils are about 15 ;Let me know if you are interested. Bye

102918 -
modify delete 103909 - Reply from Marianne (France) - 2015-06-09

Hello! Just found your message about a school exchange with France with students aged 14-17. you posted it a long time ago but you never know, you might be still interested!We are a high school of 300 students in the south west of france. Let me know!

102918 -
modify delete 103850 - Reply from Glen (France) - 2015-06-02

Hi,
I'm an English language teacher in a "collège" near to Nantes in western france and my students are in "cinquième", "quatrième" and "troisième". Their age ranges from 12 to 15. I'm looking for a school ready to establish correspondence to begin with, and who knows, if it's feasable we could even envisage student exchanges in the long run. I've got many students eager to correspond with young British pupils of their age. Please keep me posted if you find the idea interseting. Bye for now.

102918 -
modify delete 103817 - Reply from Stewart (France) - 2015-05-29

Hi I am an English teacher, teaching English in the French State system. I am looking for a durable exchange with Ireland. We are Lycée Augustin Fresnel in the quiet market town of Bernay in Normandy. There are about 1000 students with different levels of English. I would nedd to know a little more about your school. I would be interested in developing exchanges over a number of years on the basis of the one we currently have with The Netherlands.

102918 -
modify delete 103556 - Reply from nelly valette (France) - 2015-04-26

hello,

Hoping my answer will not come too late! I have been looking for a class exchange for a long time. Our high school is in the South of France : Beziers. We have about 600 pupils (15 to 18) and we are looking for a class exchange for about 25 pupils (17 years old = terminale) They are in section européeene and close to level B2 in English.
We have already made an exchange with a high school in DEN HAAG, Netherlands ( we hosted them for 1 week and they hosted us for 1 week too) So we would like to do the same (or only go to Ireland for one week in november 2015.
Our families are very welcoming and our students really motivated. Just write for more details to the english teacher : nelly Valette : valette.nelly528@gmail.com
looking forward to your answer and also ready to plan other ways like emails for students..nelly valette

102918 -
modify delete 103493 - Reply from Caroline (Canada) - 2015-04-19

Bonjour,

Je suis rnseignante de français dans une classe de 2e secondaire
(12-14 ans). J'ai six groupes de 25-30 élèves et je souhaiterais
trouver des correspondants de partout dans le monde afin d'aider
mes élèves à améliorer leur qualité d'écriture en français et de
découvrir de nouveaux pays et de permettre à des élèves
d'ailleurs de pratiquer leur français. :) Je souhaite entreprendre le
projet au debut de la prochaine année scolaire en septembre mais
je voudrais etablir le lien avec l'enseignant afin de voir comment
l'on pourrait procéder.

I am a french teacher in a class of second secondary (12-14 years
old). I have six groups of 25-30 students and I would like to find
correspondents around the world to help my students improve
their qualité of writing in French and discover new countries and to
allow students to also practice their French. :)

Au plaisir de correspondre avec vous :)

102918 -
modify delete 103474 - Reply from Laurence chapon (France) - 2015-04-16

HI!
I work in a high school in the south of france and I am looking for a highschool to set up exchanges too ,I need to know a bit more about your school and I will give you more details .As a matter of fact we are coming to Dublin from April 30th to may 8th If you are not too far from Dublin ,we may be able to meet and discuss about the project?
Best regards ,
Laurence Chapon

102918 -
modify delete 103041 - Reply from severine (France) - 2015-02-21

Dear Martin,
I'm an English teacher working with teenagers whose age bracket is 15 to 18years old;I would be very interested in exchanging emails, letters, via Skype and even having a real partnership between our schools to welcome your students and visit your school. We have a website if you want to have a look at our school: www.ressins.com
we are about 1.30 far from Lyon, in Rhone Alpes and our school is located in the countryside, with a boarding school.
let me know if you are interested!

102918 -
modify delete 102975 - Reply from Martin (Ireland) - 2015-02-14

Lisa
Thanks for your message. Our school is in Ballinamore Leitrim. We have 300 students mixed. Our school website is www.ballinamorecs.ie. I'm the transition year coordinator and am very interested in establishing a student exchange programme with a French school. We have 24 students doing transition year mixed gender aged 15-16. Our vision for a student exchange is a week either in October or March. We would love to welcome french students to our school. Last year we moved into a brand new school. As part of the exchange programme the students would attend class daily but also partake in and experience cultural activities. If you look up our website you lol get a good sense of our school. I recommend you look up the section entitled "transition year" as this is the type of experience we offer our ty students and if we had french students over they too would experience some of the activities. Can you tell me something about your school and what your vision of the exchange programme would be

Regards
Martin

102918 -
modify delete 102974 - Reply from Lisa (France) - 2015-02-13

Dear Martin,

I am Irish working in a school in the Loire valley in France. Would like to set up an exchange for my students, French but also international. Let me know if you are interested,
Lisa

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info