Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102885 - from Ivan Araujo (Australia) - 2015-02-04
: "GLOBAL PROJECT ON BULLYING"

Hello All Teachers from around the world.

My name is Ivan and I am a youth worker at a Primary School in Australia. I am currently working with our School Captains who are in Grade 5 and 6 ( 11 and 12 year olds). I have an idea to go beyond just pen pal but to have a global project where all kids can participate. I was hoping to generate interest from any school from around the world who would like to take part.
The project will involve class students contacting other school leaders from other schools around the world in developing an Anti bullying message.
The aim of this project is to show kids that bullying and peer group pressure occurs everywhere in the world. Can you imagine 15 second video clips from schools around the world collaborated into one short 3min video on how they feel about bullying(can be in English or your own home language with English subtitles).

If this sounds interesting your school and students and you would like to participate please email me on Araujo.ivan.I@edumail.vic.gov.au

ivan

102885 -
modify delete 108835 - Reply from Keri (USA) - 2015-10-27

Hi. I am a technology teacher in USA, New York . I teach primary grades 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. This is a project we would love to participate in . If interested please email me
Regards,
Keri

102885 -
modify delete 103063 - Reply from Lou (France) - 2015-02-23

Bonjour
Je suis intéressée par ton annonce.
J'ai un groupe d'élèves de 10 à 12 ans.
Ils sont 10.
Envoie moi un mail pour plus de précisions

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info