Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 101084 - from Dora (Greece) - 2014-09-26
: "Penpals wanted!"

Hello everyone,
I am looking for penpals for my 4th graders, ages 9-10.I have a class of 19 students,and they are very eager to start a letter correspondence,they even have their first letters ready!We are in Greece,more specifically Volos.If you are interested,please send me an e-mail.
Best regards,
Dora

101084 -
modify delete 101676 - Reply from Mechelle (USA) - 2014-10-27

Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a third grade teacher with a very motivated class. They would love to be Penpals with your students. They are 8 to 9 years old. We are learning about Ancient and Modern Greece. Please contact me at the email provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

101084 -
modify delete 101563 - Reply from Alexis (USA) - 2014-10-21

Hi, I have 2 classes of 22 fifth grade students from New York that I would love to have write to 2 other classes. I know you only have one class but perhaps you have a colleague who could pair off with my other class?! Please respond soon!

101084 -
modify delete 101357 - Reply from murielle (France) - 2014-10-08

hello

I am a primary teacher. I work in saint ouen l'aumone, near Paris. What langage do you want to use to exchange english ? I'm looking forward penpals for 25 pupils to exchange in english.

best regards

murielle

101084 -
modify delete 101139 - Reply from Bianca (Germany) - 2014-09-27

Hi Dora,
I teach English in primary school near Cologne in Germany. In my class are 27 pupils. Next week we will write some letters about ourselves with a photo. If it's okay for you we can send them to your school and your kids can choose to whom they're gonna write to. What are your plans or ideas ?

best wishes
Bianca

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info