Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 101021 - from Veronica (Brazil) - 2014-09-23
: "Brazilian in English class looking for penpals to practise english""

Hi!I'm Verônica Nobrega from Brazil, I am an english teacher in a public School . I have one class with 26 students with age about 9 and 10 years old.They would love to communicate and exchange ideas, culture and experiences with others students.If you interested contact me please!my e-mail is : veronicateacher@hotmail.com

I need for this year :)

101021 -
modify delete 114813 - Reply from Kaylie (USA) - 2016-12-18

Hi my name is Kaylie and I'm 9 and 10 I really want a penpal and that's why I came to you so please can I have a penpal

101021 -
modify delete 106899 - Reply from Luciana (Brazil) - 2015-08-24

Hi!I'm Luciana Montes from Brazil, I am an english teacher in a particular School . I have two class with 24 students each, with age about 9 and 10 years old.
They would love to communicate and exchange ideas, culture and experiences with others students.If you interested contact me please!my e-mail is : lumontesjornal@hotmail.com I need for this year :)

101021 -
modify delete 103689 - Reply from Theresa (USA) - 2015-05-12

Hello to all teahcers. My Name is Theresa from Texas. I am a site supervisor for an After School Program and we will be starting our Summer Camp on June 8 and I looking for students K-5 grade to pen pal with for my students.

101021 -
modify delete 102590 - Reply from Louise (Great Britain) - 2015-01-08

We are looking to become twins with a school in Brazil. We are a primary school in the South West of England and studying all about South America and focussing this term on Brazil. We are eager to make contact with a school in Brazil and for the children to communicate regularly and share news about each other's culture. Please get in touch as soon as you can if this is of interest. Many thanks
Louise Appleby
Year 5 teacher

101021 -
modify delete 101971 - Reply from Kalyn (China) - 2014-11-12

Hello Veronica!
I'm working at a primary school in southwest China, where all our students study English as a second language. Our older students (grade 5 and 6, 10-12 years of age) might enjoy having a friend in Brazil, especially a friend who is also learning to speak English. I am writing to see if you are still interested in new pen pals, and if so, how many of your students might participate....we would probably offer the opportunity only to a select group, who are already doing well with the basic program and have time to reach a little farther. Hope to hear back from you!
Regards, Kalyn

101021 -
modify delete 101566 - Reply from Alexis (USA) - 2014-10-21

Hi, I have a class of 22 5th grade English speaking students from New York and I would love to get them penpals. Please respond soon if you are still interested.

101021 -
modify delete 101301 - Reply from christina (Guadeloupe) - 2014-10-04

Hi I'm an English teacher from Guadeloupe, I'm also looking for english penpals for my 25 students so that they can improve their language.They are 9 - 11 years old. They would be very happy to be friends with brazilians.

101021 -
modify delete 101086 - Reply from Bianca (Germany) - 2014-09-26

Hi Veronica,
I'm interestad. I have written you an E-mail.

kind regards Bianca

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info