Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 100671 - from Lisa (China) - 2014-09-12
: "Looking for penfriends"

Hello everyone,
We are an educational institution in Guangdong province P.R. China. We are starting an International penfriend club for our students. There are pupils aged above 7 in our club, about 30 altogether (more and more students are still getting in). They would be delighted to communicate with their foreign peers through postcard, snail mail, Email, school trips etc.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

100671 -
modify delete 100743 - Reply from Lisa lo (China) - 2014-09-15

Hello, Mechelle, how are you? I am very glad to know your Deerwood Academy, Atlanta, Georgia. I would like to share our Chinese culture and tradition with you, or even participate in your class. I only get to know a little about Atalanta through the movie "Gone with the wind" & 1996 Atalanta Olympic Summer Games. So I would like to know more about it through our emails and works of our kids. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
best wishes!

100671 -
modify delete 100718 - Reply from Mechelle (Georgia) - 2014-09-14

Greetings from Atlanta,
I teach 3rd grade in Atlanta, Georgia, at Deerwood Academy. I have students between the ages of 8-9. We are looking for pen pals to learn about culture and language. Please reply to the email if you would like to participate with my class.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info