Forum about Debates - Society
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 18603 - from Jenna , 17 y.o. (USA) - 2021-06-24
Society : "Pro Life or Pro Choice?"

Pro Life or Pro Choice? Reply your answer below.

18603 -
modify delete 18674 - Reply from Avery , 15 y.o. (Great Britain ) - 2021-09-19

Pro choice- simply put, you could destroy two lives by forcing someone to have a child they don't want. People die every day and it just happens that the foetus inside of the person pregnant will have to join those people (plus it's more a cooking bun in an oven metaphorically speaking than a fully developed human before it's born anyway). You could easily end up providing the person pregnant with a difficult future if they cannot support the child they give birth to. Why should we not have the option for abortion? That seems incredibly dodgy. Why cut off the choice? Religious reasons? I'm sorry but that's poppycock because surely our priorities lie within making sure everyone is happy. How is forcing someone to have a child they don't want going to make them happy? What gives YOU the right to dictate whether someone should or shouldn't have a baby? It's their body that's going through it an not yours, simple as that. Plus, we're not exactly in need of a larger population, now are we? I could go on and on.

18603 -
modify delete 18634 - Reply from Addison , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2021-07-17

Pro-life- a woman makes her decision when she gets pregnant.

18603 -
modify delete 18615 - Reply from Gianna , 24 y.o. (US) - 2021-07-11

Pro-life, but I believe it is more fitting to call it Pro-Human Rights

18603 -
modify delete 18605 - Reply from Marie , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2021-06-24

Pro life

Forum about Debates - Society - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info