Forum about Debates - Actualities
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 17815 - from Korla , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2017-09-18
Actualities : "Palistine Elections"

Does anyone have an opinion on the 2017 Palistine elections?

17815 -
modify delete 17869 - Reply from Raphaël , 13 y.o. (Canada) - 2017-11-11

I dream of a free Palestinian state!

17815 -
modify delete 17837 - Reply from Régine , 50 y.o. (France) - 2017-09-21

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS COLONISATION WITH DESTRUCTION OF PALESTINIAN HOUSES; bUT ON THE OTHER HAND JEWS ARE NOT A DANGER FOR OCCIDENT AND IT'S some extremist palestinians who make attempts.I think a palestinian state would be good and bad. Good for the palestinians who would have at least the end of thedestruction of their house and bad because the extremists
could be more dangerous. Jews and Arabs are cousins; they have the same ancestor, Abraham. That conflict is absolutelly idiot and useless.

17815 -
modify delete 17824 - Reply from Korla , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2017-09-18

Does anyone know why Palestinians do not want to bart of Isreal? I think that they should have their own state but I think they shouldn't at the same time. Israel is a small but strong nation surrounded by enemies trying to break them. Would a Palestinian state add to the pressure? If there becomes a Palestinian state, with voters and a democracy the people can and may vote in an islamist. What ever happens I do not think that Isreal should retreive to it's 1967 borders.

17815 -
modify delete 17819 - Reply from Raphaël , 13 y.o. (Canada) - 2017-09-18

I'm with the Palestinian people in their struggle to get freedom from Israel apartheid state, but I don't think islamists should govern a free Palestine. That's why I support Fatah.

Forum about Debates - Actualities - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info