Forum about Debates - Philosophy
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 16859 - from Régine , 49 y.o. (France) - 2016-07-21
Philosophy : "At least !"

At least artificial wombs have been created in Japan ! Women who refuse pregnancy and overall confinement will have the possibility to use these artificial wombs if they want children this way. It's a fabulous revolution !!! For the moment the matter is with animals but I think it's a path to human artificial procreation. Of course religions will be against. But we must not obey them. Natural procreation is a TORTURE for women.

16859 -
modify delete 18874 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2024-03-26

Hello. I don't have a strong opinion on these artificial wombs. However, I would like to clear 2 things up:
a) God made the natural process, so it probably will always work better! Sorry, but he is perfect and we are not. Children aren't disposable and shouldn't be used as experiments. It is a easy line to cross with things like these.
b) Many women enjoy (at least accept it) the natural process. It is not fair to say it is torture. It helps bonding between children and mother, which is very important.

16859 -
modify delete 16864 - Reply from Régine , 49 y.o. (France ) - 2016-07-24

If you accept natural birthgiving, it's your problem. Me I am not masochist. (I don't mean your are so, we have different views).

16859 -
modify delete 16862 - Reply from Lisa , 16 y.o. (South Africa ) - 2016-07-23

This new invention can mean that women who cannot have babies the natural way can be mothers too,HOWEVER ,it wrong to say that the natural childbirth is torture. It has been around for millennia ,and it helps to develop a bond between mother and child.

Forum about Debates - Philosophy - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info