Forum about Hobbies - Cooking
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 44561 - from Amy , 14 y.o. (Canada) - 2022-03-14
Cooking : "A little help? :)"

Hello! My name is Amy. I love cooking but i have a bit of trouble finding new recipes that are good and on a small budget! I always end up making the same things since most recipes are a bit pricey.. I have a budget of around 10$ per reciepe.If anyone could give me suggestions of fun and cheap meals or snacks i woule be eternally grateful! < 3

44561 -
modify delete 44941 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-11-25

350 gm

350 dough

cook 30 minutes

44561 -
modify delete 44939 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-11-25

Grate the carrots coarsely, mince the onion, and separate the pollock carcass into chunks.

Put the fish pieces in the pan, fill the spaces between them with vegetables, add a little water, salt, and simmer until the fish is tender.

Cubed potatoes that have been peeled and salted should be boiled.

Make small cuts in the liver. Add salt and brown in a tablespoon of butter before adding cream and simmering until done.

Grated potatoes should be squeezed to remove extra liquid. Add salt, flour, egg, and finely chopped onion to the mass and combine. Create potato pancakes, flip them over, and fry them in the remaining oil.

44561 -
modify delete 44937 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-11-25

One pollock carcass weighing about 200 g, one large potato tuber, half an onion, one carrot, one tablespoon of vegetable oil, and a teaspoon of salt.

Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, chop the onion, and cut the pollock carcass into large pieces.

Grease the pan with oil, put the pieces of fish in it, close the space between them with vegetables, add a little water, salt and simmer until the fish is soft.

Boil potatoes in salted water, peeled and cut into large cubes.

44561 -
modify delete 44927 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-11-24

Sunflower oil: used as lubricant;
a cup of grated cheddar cheese, 12 large eggs, 12 slices of ham or bacon, salt, and black pepper, to taste;
a single bunch of new parsley.

A 200°C oven is to be used. Sunflower oil should be used to grease 12 cupcake liners. Each cup-shaped dish should contain one slice of ham or bacon. Crack an egg on top, sprinkle cheddar over it, and then add salt and pepper. 12–15 minutes are needed to finish baking the dish.

Add parsley as a garnish before

44561 -
modify delete 44926 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-11-24

1. 1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil; 500 grams of cabbage;

eggs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 cups kefir, 1 glass of flour, and 1/2 teaspoon soda are also required. 1 can of fish in cans is also required.
The cabbage should be chopped, then fried in one tablespoon of oil. Fish should be taken out of the container, mashed with a fork, and combined with cabbage. Add kefir, flour, and soda to beaten eggs together with salt. The dough should resemble sour cream in consistency.

Pour half of the dough into the form, add the remaining oil to grease it, top with the filling and remaining dough. Bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.

44561 -
modify delete 44695 - Reply from Kitdus , 9 y.o. (Russia) - 2022-06-08

Hello my name is Kitdus and I will advice you cooking chanel vanzai. it's very cheap and very tasty.

44561 -
modify delete 44657 - Reply from Almaz , 12 y.o. (Russian) - 2022-05-30

ten bucks equals:
1:putin from Canada:French fries drenched in cottage cheese - it sounds bad, and it looks even worse, but as soon as you put a silky blend of cheese, sauce, and French fries in your mouth, you'll lose your mind with delight.
2:To some extent, this salad is not only a symbol of Thailand, but also one of the most popular Pan-Asian cuisines. Garlic, chili pepper, tamarind juice, fish sauce, peanuts, dried shrimp, lemon juice, pilongrass, green beans, and rice are commonly used in the cooking of catfish.

3:Paella is one of the most well-known Spanish foods. As a result, it is sometimes referred to as Spain's national cuisine, yet Spaniards nearly universally regard it as a regional dish.

44561 -
modify delete 44597 - Reply from William (USA) - 2022-04-26

Hamburger Helpler

44561 -
modify delete 44562 - Reply from skye , 13 y.o. (pennsylvannia) - 2022-03-15

White Cheddar Mac and Cheese With Chicken and Broccoli.
Buffalo Chickpea Wraps.
Bean and Cheese Burritos.
Sheet-Pan Crispy Chicken Strips and Veggies.
Roasted Sausage With Broccoli and Fennel.
Penne Aglio e Olio.
Five-Ingredient White Chicken Chili.
Chickpea Masala.
they are all inexpensive recipes! Your welcome :D

Forum about Hobbies - Cooking - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info