Forum about Hobbies - Travels
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 44521 - from Mary (Peru) - 2022-01-29
Travels : "Someday"

Hi people of the world, as everyone Im here to learn languages and meet new lovely people and their culture in the process :) , As this forum is about travel I gonna write some words about it^^. Im learning (or trying) a couple of languages, and my dream is to travel and perhaps, who knows y'know', live there some months while also doing my job as a translator. Hahaha dreaming costs nothing. Anyway I would like to travel and live some time in 🤭 Uk, Taiwan, Korea, China, Japan,France,Germany and last but definitively not least some of the countries in the Maghreb, the Arabian Peninsula and levant. Sorry for the technical names but there are plenty of countries in the middle east 😅and have limited characters. So... you know, we all share this dream to travel and learn new cultures and experiences and I hope oneday this dream could be real for all of us. XD I haven't planned to write this much.

44521 -
modify delete 44545 - Reply from Melanie , 18 y.o. (Germany) - 2022-02-23

That sounds so cool! Germany is definitely worth a visit especially Berlin. If you plan to go there you have to visit Spreegold, its a cafe with the best pancakes ever!! Wish you the best and greetings from germany (:

Forum about Hobbies - Travels - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info