Forum about Hobbies - Collections
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 42673 - from Caitlin , 13 y.o. (Jamaica) - 2019-11-22
Collections : "Swap"

Hi! My name is Caitlin and I was curious if anyone wanted to swap trinkets (postcards, coins, keychains, the sort) with me! I live in Jamaica so I have lots of unique bottle caps, shells, sea glass, rocks, little toys and other things. I'm looking for someone from around the world to write with and make a longterm friendship with. I'm interested in girls 14-18 preferably, although I can make exceptions. I'm hoping for a real friendship that will continue for a long time, and someone to swap things with.

-Caitlin

42673 -
modify delete 43066 - Reply from Vivienne , 16 y.o. (United States) - 2020-06-03

Hi Caitlin! I would absolutely love to trade things with you! I can send you some american and also Russian, Indian, and other coins and treasures if you want!

42673 -
modify delete 42746 - Reply from Sheung Yi , 20 y.o. (china) - 2020-01-21

Hello my new friend! I like collecting, collecting stamps, envelopes, coins, I like history, I like writing letters, and I make pen pen friends all over the world, so can we be friends? Please leave a message!

Forum about Hobbies - Collections - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info