Forum about Homework help - Languages
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20836 - from Andrico , 15 y.o. (Malaysia) - 2021-04-16
Languages : "Am i the only one or im just stupid"

So my problem is that im a malaysian chinese who live in malaysia.I Speak simple chinese word for communication for my whole life but i cant write or read almost all of the characters If given to me example textbook i cant even read a sentence without getting confuse or frustrated because i dont know what the characters meant the shocking thing is that i have been attending chinese school 6 years and im still cant read the characters. Every words just feel foreign to me is it my problem? I have been trying to relearn the language for the past years but shows not progress can someone who can read Chinese characters help me out??

20836 -
modify delete 20950 - Reply from Carol , 13 y.o. (China) - 2022-08-03

Hello
I am from China
If you have problems in reading or writing,practice more will help.Also you can contact me ^-^I will also help you a little

20836 -
modify delete 20874 - Reply from Yifei , 15 y.o. (cn) - 2021-08-05

hi!i'd like to help u out!学习中文是开始比较难,到了后面就会慢慢简单,你就能感受到中国文学和文化的美,相信你可以的!studying Chinese is a bit hard of the start,but it’ll become more and more easy as u learn a lot,then u can feel the beauty of Chinese lecture and culture.Believe that u can do it :D

20836 -
modify delete 20866 - Reply from 糖奶 , 15 y.o. (China) - 2021-07-17

I am ready to do it !

20836 -
modify delete 20846 - Reply from Amber Run , 25 y.o. (India) - 2021-05-04

StudyLib is free to use platform. Upon registering students get access to unlimited information. Just like Textsheet, students can access course materials and assignments of different subjects on StudyLib. Apart from this, the students can also share the notes they find with others using the share option. Upon registering, the students can save specific course material to their account on the server to view later.

Forum about Homework help - Languages - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info