Forum about Homework help - History
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20307 - from Tuulikki , 22 y.o. (Finlande) - 2018-10-25
History : "texas"

Finnish here, would like to learn about Texas. Thanks!

20307 -
modify delete 20575 - Reply from Don (US) - 2020-01-25

. My name is Don, an older guy. I work as a city planner in the US state of Maine. Texas is a real place - BIG !!! like almost the size of Europe ! Ask any Texan and he or she will tell you it is bigger ! They have their own culture and style in Texas. It was a part of Mexico and the Spanish empire until about 1832 or so when the new American settlers fought against the Mexicans and established the country of Texas, then in the 1840s, the Texans decided to become part of the US. Texas is famous for oil, and huge cattle ranches. Modern Texas is very modern, but much of the state is still Wild West. It takes several days to drive across the state and you can travel for hours between any significant town. An American writer, James Mitchner wrote a very good navel about Texas history - Texas. As for myself, I live in Maine, along the Atlantic coast up near New Brunswick and Nova Socia Canada. Maine is large forest state with a lot of lakes.

Forum about Homework help - History - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info