Forum about Homework help - History
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20302 - from Heyue , 18 y.o. (China) - 2018-10-10
History : "Looking for culture lovers!"

Hi I'm a university student of history.I can't wait to talk with you about Chinese history and culture,and learn about your culture!

20302 -
modify delete 20613 - Reply from enes , 17 y.o. (Turkey) - 2020-04-18

Hi!I really love chinese history.I especially love Tang,Yuan,Ming and Qing times.I am currently reading a novel during the Warring ages periods of Ancient china.
I am reaaally love chinese history and want to learn a lot!

20302 -
modify delete 20418 - Reply from Aaron , 23 y.o. (Malaysia) - 2019-04-13

Hello Heyue!I am interested about China's history especially during Middle Ages and many I can learn from it.Warm regards from me..

20302 -
modify delete 20401 - Reply from Noann , 15 y.o. (France) - 2019-03-20

Hi ! Nice to meet u ^^
Could we talk about Chinese history ? I find that the Asian Middle Ages is truly a fascinating period but I don't know a lot of things about...

20302 -
modify delete 20326 - Reply from EDEL , 47 y.o. (CUBA) - 2018-12-02

Hi Heyue:

I am a Historian from Cuba. I live in Mariel, where, during the XIX century, a lot of coolies from your country passed out a quarentine here before been sold as seudoslaves and began to work in many cuban sugarcane plantations. That is a very sad story and I have been searching about it because it still remains an ancient wall and a cementery where the quarentine station was located. If you are interested about this part of a common history, please, write a message. Edel.

Forum about Homework help - History - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info