Forum about Animals - Ferret
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 8680 - from Natalie (Tyki) , 13 y.o. (USA) - 2011-11-13
Ferret : "I love ferrets!!! >w<"

Hey there! My name's Natalie but my friends call me "Tyki" and I'm just here to say; I LOVE FERRETS!!!!

I have four sweet little ferrets! Their names are; Ling, Hiro, Excalibur and Kuromi! Ling and Kuromi are both sables, Hiro's an albino and my fluffy Excalibur is a panda ferret. It's really cool because they actually play with our cats.

Our cats don't even try to hurt them or anything! They just lay there and bat lightly at my little dudes! >w< I love it when ferrets walk! They look so cute when they're stealing things!

I really hate how people think ferrets are rodents. To me, they don't even look like rats! They look like little dogs or something. I dunno... I'm weird to most people. My family has been raising ferrets for 15 years, and I've loved all of them!

Is there anybody here who's around my age that has ferrets? ^W^" Sorry if I made absolutely no sense, I'm hyped up on sugar and I'm a bit tired. =w=

8680 -
modify delete 10498 - Reply from Cassandra , 13 y.o. (AUS) - 2012-06-23

heey there ! i saw your post about ferrets , omg were exactly the same im in love with ferrets they are the most cutest things on earth , i dont understand how people could hate ferrets , they are that cute ! ahahahha well id love it if you were my penpal i could imagine our emails to each other we'd be hilarious ! ! (: hope you reply :3 < 3

see ya ;
Cassie

Forum about Animals - Ferret - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info