Forum about Animals - Duck
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 5430 - from Athena , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2010-10-21
Duck : ""I'm weird""

Hi everyone! I know this is very weird but does anyone like ducks? I have a strange obsession with wanting to have a pet duck. My mother won't even consider it! She tries to get me to like stinking fish! But there is no way in the world that I'll ever like fish! I hate everything about fish! I hate eating fish, feeding fish, smelling fish, looking at fish, even the term, 'something smells "fishy"' drives me crazy! To anyone who likes ducks, please write back!

Thanx,
bye

5430 -
modify delete 7903 - Reply from cesar , 13 y.o. (ALA) - 2011-08-18

yup same thing to me exept for the fish part i looove ducks they are really cool and i like their personality but my mom says “ha sure you can get one when you have your own house!” man that pisses me off!!

5430 -
modify delete 7537 - Reply from Rosie , 18 y.o. (GBR) - 2011-06-28

Hey there. Ok. If you still don't have a pet duck, tell your mum they are great pets!!
My friends had 6 pet ducklings last year. They all grew up (two got eaten!! shhhhh) and now there are more ducklings!! You can eat the eggs, and they taste great. And ducks aren't smelly like fish :P or dogs or cats when they go to the toilet EVERYWHERE.
So, now your mum must give you pet ducks :P

5430 -
modify delete 6781 - Reply from lisa , 18 y.o. (FRA) - 2011-03-25

You're not weird at all don't worry =) i understand how you're feeling i'm the same at you i love the duck since i was little but my friends thinks i'm a little crazy because of that i thinks this is a little unfair why can't we love the duck in peace xD. So don't worry you're not weird at all and you're not alone =).

5430 -
modify delete 6047 - Reply from Athena , 12 y.o. (USA) - 2011-01-14

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so terrible! Did you say one died from cancer?! That's horrible! I hope you get ducklings too cuz that way you'll have more ducks!

I think it's awesome that your parents even allowed you to get ducks in the first place. My mom would kill me if showed up with a duck in the house!:)

Thank you guys for not thinking I'm weird! I think ducks rock!

Email me if you wanna chat!

Later,
Athena

5430 -
modify delete 6044 - Reply from Livi , 11 y.o. (AUS) - 2011-01-14

OMG! Ducks are totally adorable! We have pet ducks and they are so hilarious. They are so cute. We used to have 5 ducks. then one got taken by a fox, one got attacked by a hawk ( we think) and one died of cancer. now we only have two ducks, but hey, two's better than none.We really want to get ducklings off our ducks cause we have one male and one female so yeah. I hope we get some ducklings. Sorry, am I saying to much?

5430 -
modify delete 5994 - Reply from Marine , 15 y.o. (FRA) - 2011-01-06

i like ducks :) i think they are really funny

i don't think it's weird to like them
they're so cute !

Forum about Animals - Duck - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info