Forum about Animals - Turtle
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 5227 - from Jesse , 12 y.o. (CAN) - 2010-10-03
Turtle : "My pets"

I have turtles. My biggest turtle I named Flash because his eyes are a yellowish colour that reflects the light, he is 2 years old. My two others are both turning 7 this winter. My only girl, Turtala, I really don't know why I named her that, I was 5-6, somewhere in there, has aqua-green eyes which is wierd because her brother (theory only, don't actually know if their siblings, but their the same species and age) has grey-blue eyes,, but I guess it's possible. Shelly is the smallest of the three but is also turning 7.

Turtala- Red eared slider, 6, between boys
Shelly- Red eared slider, 6, smallest
Flash- Texas map turtle, 6, biggest

5227 -
modify delete 9337 - Reply from glacia (USA) - 2012-01-29

i have two turtles one is named rudy for her red ears the other one is named fiona from the fiona and cake adventure time special becaus she fights like her

5227 -
modify delete 6091 - Reply from Jesse , 12 y.o. (CAN) - 2011-01-21

\Flash wasn't mine to begin with. Me and my dad went to get a bigger tank for them at Petsmart and the manager asked why I was getting such a big tank(75 gallon). I said it was for my two turtles and he said his kids had a turtle they didn't want anymore. They actually got it from their school who didn't want it anymore. I don't see why, he's so cute. The only reason I think that Flash's eyes aren't a variation of blue is because he's a Texas Map Turtle, not a Red-Eared Slider.

5227 -
modify delete 5623 - Reply from Chanelle , 17 y.o. (USA) - 2010-11-14

D'AAAAW! That's so cute!~ < 3
You named one Flash~ That just adorable~ Oh my gosh Canadians are just so adorable. >w< B'aaaw! < 3

Take care of them really well okies? Actually you probably take better care of yours than I do with mine. I mean like...I named my Turtle "Turt". =A= That's saying something. OTL
I renamed her "Toli" though. Red-Eared Sliders are cute~ That's what Turt/Toli is. < 3
I didn't know they could have different eye colors. o: In fact I haven't really looked at Turt/Toli's eyes... I'll check in the morning.

Forum about Animals - Turtle - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info