Forum Sport - Football Am��ricain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 26802 - de Mary , 12 ans (USA) - 2020-04-16
Football Am��ricain : "Kansas City Chiefs"

Hello! Yes, I know I am a girl, but I seriously LOVE football (American). Our nearby school districts do not allow girls to play on the team, so I play at home with my dad and brothers. No, I am not a complete tomboy, so please don't assume.
Ciao,
Mary

26802 -
modifier supprimer 27407 - Réponse de Trevor , 15 ans (USA) - 2021-08-28

Hey, all I have to say football is one of those sports where no matter how young you are, what color your skin is or what gender you qualify as, it will always stay in the heart. I started playing football in 1st grade and for the past 9 soon to be 10 years football has helped me control my anger from my autism ( I have Asperger’s syndrome) and I instantly fell in love with the sport. I bet you will have an opportunity to play eventually and when you get onto the field and play with a team it will feel better than playing in your backyard. I play in New Hampshire where I have played against many girls and they were never ones to go down easily if at all. Just stand tall and wait for your opportunity to play and I have a feeling you will make yourself and your family proud

26802 -
modifier supprimer 27374 - Réponse de Annabelle , 12 ans (USA) - 2021-07-15

Thank GOD there are other girls who like football! All the girls in school hate me cuz they think I’m weird when I play with the dudes.

26802 -
modifier supprimer 27117 - Réponse de Isabelle , 13 ans (USA) - 2020-10-22

So glad there are more girls who love football!! Don't be ashamed!

26802 -
modifier supprimer 26828 - Réponse de sabrina , 14 ans (USA) - 2020-04-23

hi! i really love watching football, but im like so unathletic so i just stick to watching it. i like ohio state for college and sadly im a browns fan. i would love to hear back from you!

sabrina

Forum Sport - Football Am��ricain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info