Forum Métiers - Politicien
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 5410 - de sophie , 15 ans (BEL) - 2011-02-23
Politicien : "--'"

My country has beaten the world's record of the longest time without a government and might be ready to split up.
Sometimes when i hear some actual politicians i just got the feeling they're doing it wrong.
And the ones have got real ideas to step forward are'nt even listened to because the others spend their time critisizing them instead of searching solutions to the issues.

That is the kind of things that make me want to change my country, i just wish that when I'll be able to participate in their debates their will still be a Belgium.

5410 -
modifier supprimer 27372 - Réponse de Raphaël , 10 ans (CAN) - 2014-11-09

In Canada, the government is wrong and the Official Opposition tries to solve the problems created by Stephen Harper.

5410 -
modifier supprimer 13213 - Réponse de Alexandra (FRA) - 2011-11-10

I'm agree with you. In France, it's the same, opposition always critizes the action of the government. In the current context, i mean : the economic crisis, all the politicians should work together to find a solution to the issues. There is no real debate between them.
But i've heard that even if there was no government, Belgium works. Is that true?

Forum Métiers - Politicien - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info