Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 40350 - de Audora , 16 ans (FIN) - 2022-07-21
Ecrivain : "Trying to find someone who would be interested to chat about writing books"

The title says it already, I'm posting this message so that I can find someone to talk about writing books. I personally am writing a trilogy and am not (yet) an official author and to achieve that it will probably take years..
ANYWAYS, let me tell you something about my book so that you know what you are going to be listening me talking if you decide to contact me!

So the trilogy will probably be called 'The Mistakes of Gods: *name of the book*'. It is about a war that was started by the gods, without them really never noticing it, and then following a bunch of characters thousands of years later trying to live their lives, fill their contracts and solving how exactly can you end the war.
And I won't apologize how I'm going to torture the reader by writing endings and fates for the chracters that (hopefully) will break hearts.
And as a warning, this series is going to contain stuff like war crimes, horrifying deaths done by the Daughter of the Death and so on. I'll give TW's but this is still a warning so that you can be prepared. And so that you won't think that the series is going to be just a bunch of spooky and terrible events, I promise you that there is going to be a right ending to it all and many happy scenes :)
Also, if we ever start chatting, you need to answer this question: Do you want to get *heavy* spoilers or just some lighter ones?

Soo I'll be glad to chat with you! (I mean, if, hopefully, I didn't drive out everyone...)
Thanks, Kiitos, Tack, Danke, ありがとうございます for your time, have a great day! ^^

40350 -
modifier supprimer 40366 - Réponse de Laura , 11 ans (USA) - 2022-08-29

I would like to talk to you. I am also writing a book. I am a published author but not for a book. My book is about sisters living in the woods of Canada in the 1700s. You book sounds cool!

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info