Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 40310 - de Kaya , 14 ans (CAN) - 2022-06-05
Ecrivain : "Preview of my story- Untitled (Sorry I can't think of a title yet hehe)"

Hi! I'm Kaya from Canada and I have never written one of these forums before, so I thought I would give it a shot with a preview of one of my books I was writing. Being indigenous, I thought it would be cool to write a thriller with an indigenous protagonist! Here goes!

Joanna Trails, more commonly known to her friends as Joey, is an enthusiastic 16 year old indigenous girl with a great outlook on life, despite her humble life as a poor waitress in the constantly growing city of Ottawa. Her life was pretty laid back. Between a routine job, backpacking, and hanging around her best friends, life couldn't get any better. Until, of course, the apocalypse began.

In the middle of a rainy afternoon, the streets of Ottawa began erupting into chaos. People running for their lives up and down the streets, in and out of the grand historic buildings and skyscrapers, being hunted down and slewn by hideous creatures that looked as though they had been made by the devil himself. Cannibals. Terrible monsters that Joey had grown up hearing about in her grandmother's old horror stories. Wendigos. Panicking and horribly terrified, she and her friends all seek refuge in a hardware store, unknowingly being hunted by the demons who have taken over their beautiful city. Teaming up with ten other survivors who were also hiding in the store, among them her two best friends; Charlie, a blind man with incredible intelligence and talents, and Cody, kind-hearted religious boy with unbinding loyalty to her, Joey attempts to weather the storm. Only after a sudden attack on her fortress does she realize the imposing danger. Between Wendigos lurking around every corner, shapeshifters, and a gang of escaped criminals known as "The Rebellion" wandering the streets and forests surrounding the city, Joey can only try to do one thing to save herself and her companions. Survive. Will she succeed? I guess we'll see...

Well guys, thanks for reading, if you have made it this far! haha. I'm not really experienced at writing at all, and I have never written a description before! I hope I did good! Let me know if I should continue writing this story, and if so, I will write a couple chapters here for y'all to read if you want. Also, if anyone is looking for a pen pal that is interested in writing, feel free to hit me up! Thanks! Byeeee! < 3
-K.G.

40310 -
modifier supprimer 40326 - Réponse de Amaani , 11 ans (GBR) - 2022-06-15

Ok! I will message you!

40310 -
modifier supprimer 40324 - Réponse de Kaya , 14 ans (CAN) - 2022-06-14

Oh really? Haha that's cool! Imagine we had chosen the same colour too! Haha. Yeah sure! I would love to be friends!

40310 -
modifier supprimer 40320 - Réponse de Amaani , 12 ans (GBR) - 2022-06-10

Your welcome!
I actually remember seeing that blue version of the picture, lol!
Would you like to be friends?

40310 -
modifier supprimer 40314 - Réponse de Kaya , 14 ans (CAN) - 2022-06-07

Thank you! I should probably submit a first chapter then haha.
OMG! That's so scary! HAHA! We must be secret twins! I literally chose this picture at random too haha!!That's so strange haha.

40310 -
modifier supprimer 40311 - Réponse de Amaani (GBR) - 2022-06-07

Oooh nice, I'm excited to learn more. Specially bout the shapeshifters! And umm... Are you my unknown twin or something cause we share pretty much the same interests and also, matching profile pictures!

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info