Forum Métiers - Ecrivain
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 40292 - de Pramuditha , 15 ans (SRI) - 2022-05-16
Ecrivain : "Checking out opinions"

Um…hey! I am a teenage boy who indulge in writing novels and I’m currently working on my first novel which I am hoping to publish on this September. The thing is that since Sri Lanka is not an English speaking country, English teenage novels like mine are not quite popular among kids of my age. So I thought is I can ask about their opinions in an international platform, and get feedbacks it would be grate.

To give a small plot description about my ongoing novel, it’s anthropomorphic, has a non fiction structure and teenage oriented. Due to that reason a lot of people are not interested in a novel like the movie “ Zootopia” where all characters are human like animals or animal like humans. The story illustrates around the protagonist, a lion who is college students in Illinois. He’s from a village and he lives with his grandma so they are not that much wealthy either. In the college he meets a new friend, who is a tiger who eventually offers him to stay with him as room mates when the lion wander around for days without accommodation as the college doesn’t have dorms. However they spend a blissful life as good friends until one day the tiger gets sick and later being diagnosed with Leukemia. The tiger has grown under foster care and his guardian has died a few years ago so the lion was the only person who was there with him to support. However the lion take all the issues to his shoulders, while running a part time job while learning and helping his friend with treatments. However then they face an economical crisis as neither of them can’t afford to do those cancer treatments but Howe their friends help him to safe his friends life. Then there’s a big chapter about how they find the money for treatments and keeping the tiger mentally strong and healthy. However in the end, it will end happily, hopefully and then they will be together again, after a very heart touching part.

So that’s the plot. Please let me know your opinions about that and I gratefully accept your suggestions and things that you think will be nice to add. I just gave the general Plato but in between their are many wonderful parts including humor, romance, tragedy, adventure etc. thank you your time. Have a nice day.

40292 -
modifier supprimer 40352 - Réponse de Gayathri , 16 ans (SRI) - 2022-07-25

Hey, as a fellow Sri Lankan teenager, I can understand what you say, only translations of most popular teen books such as Harry Potter are popular here. I think your plot is good tho. Good luck!

40292 -
modifier supprimer 40341 - Réponse de Jackie (CAN) - 2022-07-13

You should try wattpad.It's basically like social media but for books

40292 -
modifier supprimer 40315 - Réponse de Kaya , 14 ans (CAN) - 2022-06-07

Hi! I think your story is very wonderful! And heart-warming! I think it is DEFINATELY worth publishing, and I would be very happy to read it once it is published!

Forum Métiers - Ecrivain - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info