Forum Métiers - Astronome
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39630 - de Thihansa , 13 ans (SRI) - 2021-04-08
Astronome : "Hi!"

Hello there, I'm thinking about a way to learn astronomy from the beginning, but sadly in Sri Lanka, we can't learn astronomy as a subject in school. Do you have any idea about how can I learn it? If you have any ideas, please let me know! I'll be grateful for that :) Please help me................

39630 -
modifier supprimer 39797 - Réponse de Tahsin , 14 ans (BNG) - 2021-05-16

Yeah, you are right, Alejandra. Khan Academy's courses are really so helpful!
But, to be honest, they are not enough to have a basic knowledge about astronomy! Astronomy is really so so so hard, but don't give up! It is also so a wonderful and beautiful one! The reason is that our Universe is so beautiful!
Okay, You can watch the TV series Cosmos by Neil DeGrasse Tyson. He is a very famous astrophysicist in the world. You can see there how wonderfully he explained about the universe and other things there. Even, sometimes you talked about Evolution, Microbiology, etc. If you watch the whole series, I am sure that you will be able to understand something about our universe. I am not gonna say that you will learn everything, Nah, it's not.
Besides, you can read some books, "Schaum's Outlines of astronomy" and "Mathematics of Astronomy". You will find lots of mathematical terms here in these books. And also there are lots of Math problems there. I hope you will like this. If you follow these things I hope you will have a beginner knowledge about Astronomy. Have a nice day!

39630 -
modifier supprimer 39663 - Réponse de Alejandra , 14 ans (USA) - 2021-04-13

Hello! I saw your post about learning astronomy, and I want to try to help! Do you have Kahn academy online in Sri Lanka? It's a free educational program that has many lessons on a huge variety of subjects! they have an astronomy course as well as mathematics, physics, etc (good for if you're interested in astrophysics). Hope that helped a little bit! I can also try to brainstorm more ideas as well.

Forum Métiers - Astronome - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info