Forum Métiers - Inventeur
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 39572 - de Darvens , 11 ans (USA) - 2021-03-24
Inventeur : "inventor"

When I grow up I want to be a inventor

39572 -
modifier supprimer 40306 - Réponse de David , 11 ans (RUS) - 2022-05-31

Hello, my name is David.I am 11 years old(at 31.05.2022(right now(16:05(Moscow time)))).I am very happy now, because tomorrow is Summer!
My favorite subjects are: math, science, engineering, english, P.E., strategy games(it’s when we play games that help us to be more smart in strategy).
My favorite animal is Black Panther and when I was little(6-8 years old) and we played some games about animals I always chose Black Panther.
Black Panthers are not a separate species from Panthers, but rather a melanistic variant (increase in the amount of pigment available in the species hair, skin, and nails) of regular Leopards in Central Asia and Africa, and Jaguars in the Americas.
As for the advantages they have There really aren’t any. “Black Panthers” are only regular Jaguars or Leopards that have a different color, thanks to common mutation. They have all the same skills as a Leopard or Jaguar, except for the fact that it will be harder for them to blend into their environment during the day.
Hello, my name is David.I am 11 years old(at 31.05.2022(right now(16:05(Moscow time)))).I am very happy now, because tomorrow is Summer!
My favorite subjects are: math, science, engineering, english, P.E., strategy games(it’s when we play games that help us to be more smart in strategy).
My favorite animal is Black Panther and when I was little(6-8 years old) and we played some games about animals I always chose Black Panther.
Black Panthers are not a separate species from Panthers, but rather a melanistic variant (increase in the amount of pigment available in the species hair, skin, and nails) of regular Leopards in Central Asia and Africa, and Jaguars in the Americas.
As for the advantages they have There really aren’t any. “Black Panthers” are only regular Jaguars or Leopards that have a different color, thanks to common mutation. They have all the same skills as a Leopard or Jaguar, except for the fact that it will be harder for them to blend into their environment during the day.

39572 -
modifier supprimer 39789 - Réponse de Ayansa , 13 ans (SRI) - 2021-05-14

I too want be an inventor. I always try to do new things.

Forum Métiers - Inventeur - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info