Forum Métiers - M�decin
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 36343 - de Najma , 16 ans (IDN) - 2019-01-10
M�decin : "which university should I go for increase my knowledge about being a doctor?"

I used to believe that German serve the best education for us. I wanna be scientist, or a doctor, as long as I can be useful for people in the world, wherever I am. If you know the extraordinary university to go, can you please share it to me? because actually i didn't know how to choose it while i'm here, at my country, and you guys fo far away. Thanks! or you can reply me to my parent's email: farida.megalini@gmail.com
Hopefully you guys answer my question.

36343 -
modifier supprimer 37006 - Réponse de Ambar , 17 ans (GBR) - 2019-11-10

Hello,

From England, I can tell you that whilst Oxford is regarded as one of the best medical universities in the UK, it's not the best fit for everyone. For example, there are 8-week terms compared to 3 12-16 week terms for most other universities. This means Oxford has another compulsory year of education, compared with other medical universities. The course is 6 years long, like UCL, where you are obligated to integrate (spend a year in research/completing the 3rd year of another degree so you leave uni with 2 degrees). They also teach in a very traditional style, with lectures and no PBL or CBL (problem/case based learning) activities and there is almost no clinical exposure in the first two years.

This may seem like a daunting nightmare or blissful heaven depending on the person so consider what you are looking for in a university rather than statistics! In the UK, the medical curriculum is so heavily regulated by the GMC (General Medical Council) so every medical student will cover the same content wherever you go.

Hope this helped!

36343 -
modifier supprimer 36375 - Réponse de Emina , 15 ans (ZIM) - 2019-01-19

Hi
i think Oxford University in England

Forum Métiers - M�decin - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info