Forum Métiers - Policier
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 35112 - de Michael , 18 ans (USA) - 2017-12-13
Policier : "Don't hate, don't trust, be self-aware"

To all the people denouncing/glorifying police, please read;

I'm an American in Texas and plan on joining the Army soon (31K, dog trainer). I also plan on joining a police force afterwards, with one goal in mind. MAKING DEPARTMENTS LESS CORRUPT. Corruption is hard to find and deal with, but it's everywhere. As a citizen of any country, you should not be forced to trust your police, and you should never blindly respect all. At the same time, not all officers are jackbooted racists, and as such you should not be extremely hostile towards them. I recommend to anyone becoming a police officer to refuse any orders to be overly cruel, or to enforce extremely unfair/unjust laws. A law is only as powerful as the police who enforce it, so do as you swore to and protect your civilians from the true problem; the government.

35112 -
modifier supprimer 38107 - Réponse de Bryanna , 17 ans (USA) - 2020-08-19

I really would like to hear more about what you are doing. Becoming a police officer to better communities has always been on my list of possible futures. I believe that if we set our minds to it we could fix police departments of people who are only using it to get their way and bring more people who wanna see a change.

35112 -
modifier supprimer 36104 - Réponse de mehara , 16 ans (SRI) - 2018-10-15

do you like to make friendship me?

Forum Métiers - Policier - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info