Forum Métiers - Enseignant
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 33575 - de Jessie (FRA) - 2017-02-02
Enseignant : "Future english teacher, I hope"

Hello everyone, I'm Jessie from France, I have 17 years old and next year I will be studying in college some asiatic languages (Korean, Chinese and Japanese) since I want to become a foreign english teacher in Asia. I really want to improve my Chinese, Korean and Japanese so if you want to talk with me, don't hesitate and send me a message. We can talk with email if you want, it's way easier. I hope you'll be interesting with the knowledge exchange, to my mind, we are children who want to build a greater world and teachers are one of the first, with the parents, to help children to build their own dream in order to become great citizens, so if you want to talk, to learn french or English and to help me with asiatic languages, I will be very glad !

Have a good day!

33575 -
modifier supprimer 35175 - Réponse de Muwindu , 26 ans (SRI) - 2018-01-03

Hi,
Dear I'm Muwindu 26 years old I work as an accountant these days I try to develop my English knowledge I chat with you If you like help me please massage me Email- muwindu2@gmail.com

33575 -
modifier supprimer 33855 - Réponse de Roger , 21 ans (TAI) - 2017-03-26

Hello, glad to meet you. I'm university student in Taiwan. If you want something special difference about my country .Please don't hesitate. Write me a letter with my E-mail.

33575 -
modifier supprimer 33621 - Réponse de quyi , 16 ans (CHN) - 2017-02-11

hello,nice to meet you

Forum Métiers - Enseignant - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info