Forum Métiers - Policier
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 33492 - de Noah , 15 ans (USA) - 2017-01-19
Policier : "Dear Future LEOs,"

Hello all. This is mainly directed at any of you whom may be considering a future career in law enforcement. I personally have committed to my choice to do so, and so I thought it would be helpful to provide what I am doing as advice to others. Firstly, consider what type of work you want to do as law enforcement. If you're more into helping your community and special operations, go with the best city PD. If you're more into relaxed policing, consider state or SD. I personally will be choosing city PD, as the academy here PAYS YOU to attend, and it is over 3 times longer and better than the bigger cities. Secondly, try and find courses in or out of school to help you decide if you even want to be an officer or deputy. These include Youth Police Academies, Explorer Programs (Highly recommend these), and more through your city or school. Third, most schools have a police officer stationed at them, feel free to ask him about possible questions you may have; you could even go to your local stations and ask them directly! If you have any questions about law enforcement, feel free to message me or email me, it is on my page!

33492 -
modifier supprimer 33880 - Réponse de Leigh , 13 ans (AUS) - 2017-04-03

Thank you for this!!

Forum Métiers - Policier - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info