Forum Métiers - Comptable
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 32473 - de Edward , 20 ans (USA) - 2016-07-26
Comptable : "Accounting student, can answer questions"

Going to start my senior year in college and am studying accounting and information systems (double major). I've secured a spring internship for next spring with a huge public accounting firm and can answer any questions anyone might have; whether why accounting to what do you learn and even more.

32473 -
modifier supprimer 40349 - Réponse de Sabrina , 18 ans (USA) - 2022-07-19

Hiii, Ok first off, Is accounting confusing? Does it involve a lot of math? What type of math are we talking? How's the work load? Is it manageable? In what fields can you work with an accounting degree? Will there be a work-life balance? - Thank you

32473 -
modifier supprimer 37086 - Réponse de Fiorela , 18 ans (PER) - 2019-12-08

Hi!!

32473 -
modifier supprimer 36613 - Réponse de angie , 20 ans (USA) - 2019-05-11

Hello. I am finishing my last year as the Bachelor of Accounting in Lewisham Southwark College, in London. It is amaizing place for international students. I really happy to live and study here. Also, I am planning to apply for the Master of Accounting next year. More about my university and other you can find on Free-Apply. Here a lot of useful information about how get to university all over the world! Good luck!

32473 -
modifier supprimer 36197 - Réponse de burak , 18 ans (TUR) - 2018-11-23

Hello, I must follow the ways in which I want to do in your country, but I live in turkey accountancy Can you help me?

Forum Métiers - Comptable - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info