Forum Métiers - Arch�ologue
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 30575 - de Mélanie , 21 ans (FRA) - 2015-08-18
Arch�ologue : "Hi everyone"

Hi everyone ! I'm Mélanie I'm new here !
I'm a student in art and archeology and I want to be an archeologist drawer :) I love to draw and I go on digs while summer holidays and draw the objects I find ! :)
Is anyone here who love archeology drawing ?

30575 -
modifier supprimer 36601 - Réponse de angie , 20 ans (DNK) - 2019-05-07

Hello. I am studying for Bachelor of Archeology in Bishop Grosseteste University. I really love it. In our university we have cool programs and courses. Aslo, we have cool teachers. Where do you study? Share with me your experiance! If you want to know more about my university, search it on Free-Aplly. Here are a lot of interesting facts about my university and so on.

30575 -
modifier supprimer 36509 - Réponse de Nico (USA) - 2019-03-16

I'm studying archaeology and am terrible at drawing, but I'm trying to change that. Actuate depictions are so important, plus my professor always sounds so disappointed when he is showing drawings people have made of stratigraphy or artifacts that aren't very good. I don't want to disappoint archaeology professors, so I'm trying to learn to draw! haha

-Nico

30575 -
modifier supprimer 33288 - Réponse de Maya , 15 ans (USA) - 2016-12-13

That's awesome! When I go to college I hope to become an archeologist and I love to draw :) What kind of digs do you go on? Is it for egyptology or a different one?

30575 -
modifier supprimer 33130 - Réponse de benoit , 25 ans (TOG) - 2016-11-18

salut je suis benoit ,un jeune étudient et j'aimerais correspondre avec vous

30575 -
modifier supprimer 31463 - Réponse de Mélanie , 21 ans (FRA) - 2016-01-27

Hi Kate ! Do you want to talk about it by e-mail first ? :) here it's mine itsnoething@gmail.com

30575 -
modifier supprimer 31383 - Réponse de brahim (ALG) - 2016-01-11

hi and happy new year iam brahim
science and law professor , it is a pleasure to meet you

30575 -
modifier supprimer 30917 - Réponse de Kate , 15 ans (USA) - 2015-10-17

Hi Melanie!!
Thats sounds so cool!! I want to be an archaeologist and anthropologist when I get to college here in Oregon and your job sounds like so much fun!! I have always loved to travel and learn the history and cultures of the people there!

Hope to here from you soon
Kate Patrick:)

Forum Métiers - Arch�ologue - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info