Forum Métiers - Militaire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 30501 - de Rebekah (USA) - 2015-08-07
Militaire : "Help!"

I have a friend that is planning on going to the army when he is old enough. I had/have feelings for him, and don't want him to go. He is determined. Please help?!?!

30501 -
modifier supprimer 31759 - Réponse de Morgan , 16 ans (FRA) - 2016-03-11

let him do if he wants to do

30501 -
modifier supprimer 30975 - Réponse de Geoffrey (USA) - 2015-10-29

I am getting ready to go into the service and it is a very dangerous job. I can understand you're worry. I am not sugar coating it but during the first part of serving you go to a base, where you learn the skills to stay alive. I will be going with the National Guard and i will be going to BCT (Basic Combat Training) with 11 Bravo Infantry. when you go into the service you go into a platoon and you learn teamwork and many other skills. My advice is to support the one you like. But that is not for me to decide.

30501 -
modifier supprimer 30968 - Réponse de Ellianna , 15 ans (USA) - 2015-10-29

I plan to go into the military as well and I understand why you're worried. It's true that it's very dangerous, but it is an amazing thing as well. His dream seems to be to protect his country and that's and very honorable thing. If he is wiling to go through with it and give it his best then he's going to need a lot of support. I'm writing to several friends who are in bootcamp right now and it's extremely hard. Your support may be one of the few things giving him strength. Whether you still want him to go or not, the best thing you can do right now is support his decision.

30501 -
modifier supprimer 30559 - Réponse de Isabel (FIN) - 2015-08-16

If he's determined to go then you should respect that and let him go, just think of what's best. If he really wants to go then you should let him go, afterall there is a reason why he wants to do it. If you want, you can tell him how you feel and it might change things.

Forum Métiers - Militaire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info