Forum Métiers - Militaire
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 27653 - de Jenna , 12 ans (USA) - 2014-12-23
Militaire : "First girl soldier in family?"

Hi guys,
My name is Jenna I am 12 years old . And I want to be part of my big military family and most importantly the first women In are family. Right now my dad and older brother are in Iraq and Afghanistan. My grandpa and great grandpa have gone to Europe for wwi and wwii. I talked to my dad and he says I shouldn't do this. Is he wrong, I love shooting guns. Also I want to help people and fight for the right reason always. I have always stuck up for y friends and all. And I always go on commando missions with my friends which are all boys. Should I be the first women in my family to be in the military?
Opinions please
I am open to emails
Highlanderpolur@gmail.com

27653 -
modifier supprimer 36037 - Réponse de Natalie , 17 ans (USA) - 2018-09-21

HEllO! i say girls can do it just as easily and well. i am enlisting in the army and going into special forces. If you put your mind to it you can do anything!

27653 -
modifier supprimer 32306 - Réponse de Tristan , 9 ans (USA) - 2016-06-12

hi,my name is tristan.I say if you wanna be a solider go for it.

27653 -
modifier supprimer 31101 - Réponse de Jazmyn (USA) - 2015-11-19

I am enlisted but I am 17. I do recommend being in the military just make sure you research the different branches and choose the one that is best for you.

27653 -
modifier supprimer 28363 - Réponse de kylee , 15 ans (USA) - 2015-03-27

Hi, my name is Kylee. I also am looking into a career in the military. The military provides a great opportunity to learn about different countries and cultures.
it can also provide you with a education after high school and you would not have to may for tuition if you got in to one of the military academies such as West Point, Naval Academy, Coast Guard Academy, etc. I think if you want to go in to the military you should go for it. Good luck.

Forum Métiers - Militaire - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info