Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 9987 - de Henrik (Danemark) - 2006-05-16
: "penpalproject"

Hello, I'm teaching English in Denmark in the 7th grade in primary school, and would very much like my class (23 pupils)to exchange penpal letters with a 7th grade i Hobart, Tasmania

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Best regards

Henrik Bendtsen, teacher.

9987 -
modifier supprimer 43268 - Réponse de levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-04

we are a kenyan school intrested to commu nicate with your school our address are
104666 post 0101 nrb,kenya east africa .
they would like to learn about your cultures and lifestyles

9987 -
modifier supprimer 34904 - Réponse de Karine (France) - 2010-07-15

I saw your message and I would like to know if it is still valid.
I am looking for a penfriend for my daughter which will have 10 years old on september. We come from Madagascar but we live in France. And she would like to exchange letters with a girl from her age. My address is karine.lkn@gmail.com. You can write me if someone is interested. Bye!

9987 -
modifier supprimer 26828 - Réponse de bekir (Turquie) - 2008-09-16

Hi I am Bekir. I am an English teacher in TURKEY. I have students from 12 to 16. I need pen-pals for them to practise English. Later if can arrange technological devices we can make them speak. Waiting your response
bekirsomuncu@hotmail.com

9987 -
modifier supprimer 25255 - Réponse de Jessica (USA) - 2008-06-14

Hello, My name is Jessica. I teach 7th grade in New Jersey, USA. My students are finishing up for the summer, but I am hoping to match my class up with pen pals from around the world in September. I will have about 90 students. Would you be interested in having one of my classes exchange with your class? Would you be willing to wait until the Fall. Thanks,
Jessica

9987 -
modifier supprimer 23042 - Réponse de joe ndongwa (Cameroun) - 2007-12-27

i am call joe i will like to exchange penpal letters for you
i am in cameroon
joe

9987 -
modifier supprimer 21873 - Réponse de alaudeen (Inde) - 2007-10-27

i have interested

9987 -
modifier supprimer 21595 - Réponse de toufik (Algérie) - 2007-10-12

Hello,
I came across your message at the internet forum and I would like to become one of your penpals in order to exchange ideas and experiences concerning our teaching.I'm male from algeria and I teach english at a middle school. My pupils are between 11 and 16 years old. I think it would be more exciting to exchange programm and any plan lessons because we live in different countries. Anyway I'm open at any discussion about the english language and the Algerian culture.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Toufil

9987 -
modifier supprimer 16582 - Réponse de louis anibri (Togo) - 2007-01-04

je vous souhaite bonne et heureuse annee 2007 je voudrais corresponde avec une jeune dame de votre ecole

9987 -
modifier supprimer 16213 - Réponse de Dmmitri (Russie) - 2006-12-08

Hello! I am Dmmitri, from Russia. I have been teaching English for 3 years in my hometown local school. I would really love to motivate my "kids" to encourage them to learn the language. So, I find your idea of writing to a pen pal truly amazing. I would gladly undertake this project. Should you be interested, email me, please. My students are from 5-7th grade, but their knowledge is rather basic. We are mostly interested in snail mail.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Dmmitri

9987 -
modifier supprimer 13697 - Réponse de NDI (Cameroun) - 2006-09-20

i will be interested for our students to exchange letters.hope to read from you.
Ndi.

9987 -
modifier supprimer 10260 - Réponse de Sue (Australie) - 2006-05-30

One of my children are interested in writting to your class. Her name is Chloe i will give you her address if wanted.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info