Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 99857 - de Carl (Japon) - 2014-08-22
Lyc�e : "Japanese SHS English club looking for video chat or pen pal exchanges"

Hi!

As the title says, really. We're only a small group of five members with a couple of floaters from time to time :)

Any kind of cultural exchanges, questions about Japan and so on would be great, too!

Click that e-mail button now! You know you want to! :D

99857 -
modifier supprimer 128796 - Réponse de Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your students, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

99857 -
modifier supprimer 125719 - Réponse de james (USA) - 2019-06-07

i would love to help out

99857 -
modifier supprimer 113634 - Réponse de Grace (USA) - 2016-10-04

Hi, my name is Grace, I'm 15 years old. I came across your ad and would love to have a pen pal from Japan. I go to a private school so I have to take my world language class online. I have many questions. If you are willing, please write back.

99857 -
modifier supprimer 109743 - Réponse de Dana (Australie) - 2015-12-22

hello i am an individual student from Australia and I am interested in the Japanese culture. I would love too help in anyway. please send me an emil if you wish for my help. i would happily send emails to students to help with their Emgliah.
Thank you forr your time.
Dana

99857 -
modifier supprimer 109562 - Réponse de Gabriella (USA) - 2015-12-09

Hi! Im Gabriella, I am not a part of a group of students. I would like to learn about Japan for my future plans to visit for college. I hope to have a reply!

99857 -
modifier supprimer 103140 - Réponse de Panhia (USA) - 2015-03-02

Hi! I have questions about Japan!

99857 -
modifier supprimer 100551 - Réponse de Sean Kelley (USA) - 2014-09-09

Hello, I hope that your school year has been doing well. I know ours has but it would be far better if we could set up pen pal exchanges. Me and two other of my classmates attend a a foreign relations class. To sum up the class we study different languages and cultures. As I said, me and two others are studying Japanese, and we would love to interact with students from Japan. Our ability to speak Japanese is minimal, we are still in the process of learning but we are eager all the same.
If you are interested please reply and we can set up something.

99857 -
modifier supprimer 100385 - Réponse de Cristalina (USA) - 2014-09-04

How's an average Japanese school day?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info