Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 99596 - de Tina (Suède) - 2014-08-12
: "Looking for Penpals"

Hi. I have a class here i Sweden that is looking for penpals from an English speaking country, preferably in the USA. I have 22 5th graders in the age 11-12 (15 boys and 6 girls). We would like to exchange snail mails in English - send a parcel with letters from all the pupils in the class (and other things like pictures, coins, stamps, candy/sweets, stickers etc.) every other month. Except the individual letters from each student we will tell you about our school, city and country (for example culture, food, language, geography etc). We would like to start this project this autumn (late August or early September) and continue until June 2015. I have done projects like this with all my former classes but now I am looking for a new school/teacher to exchange letters with. Please let me know if you have students around this age and are interested in becoming penpals with us. Thank you! Tina

99596 -
modifier supprimer 101505 - Réponse de Deanna (USA) - 2014-10-17

I am interested in communicating with classes from other countries. My classes are ages 10-13. I would enjoy letting my older students gather information to send your students about our state and nation.

99596 -
modifier supprimer 100602 - Réponse de Tina (Suède) - 2014-09-10

Thanks for responding to my request. I have already found a teacher/school/class to correspond with in the USA. Tina

99596 -
modifier supprimer 99745 - Réponse de Blythe (USA) - 2014-08-19

Hi, Tina! My name is Blythe and I teach 5th grade in Kansas in the US. I have 25 students in 5th grade. Ages 10-11. We would love to be pen pals with your other class :)

99596 -
modifier supprimer 99743 - Réponse de Blythe (USA) - 2014-08-19

Hi, Tina! My name is Blythe and I teach 5th grade in Kansas in the US. I have 25 students in 5th grade. Ages 10-11. We would love to be pen pals with your other class :)

99596 -
modifier supprimer 99676 - Réponse de Marivel Valladares (USA) - 2014-08-16

Hi I am a 6th grade social studies teacher in Texas. We study world cultures in 6th grade and I have 6 classes. I would love to do a pen pal with your class and mail letters to you and get letters from your students. Our school year starts in August and end in June. I would have to get permission from my parents and also from administration. I am sure I will have around 23-25 students each class. Will the students each send your students a letter or as a class?

99596 -
modifier supprimer 99637 - Réponse de isabelle (Canada) - 2014-08-13

You're almost exactly what I'm looking for...but I have 2 groups of about 26 students. Would you have a colleague that would be interested in corresponding with the second group?

Let me know.
Isabelle

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info