Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 98687 - de Lucy (Australie) - 2014-06-11
Coll�ge : "Mes etudiants de francais (australians) veulent de la correspondance!"

Bonjour!!!
Hello!!

I have lots of students who would love to have a French or French speaking Penpal.
If you can help me, even with one of the classes, it would be fantastic.:)

J'ai beaucoup d'etudiants (australiens) qui cherchent un 'penpal' francophone. Aidez moi s'il vous plaît. :)

My classes include:

year 8 (12-13 years) X 4 classes of 30 students
year 9 (23-14 years) x 1 class of 19 students
year 11 (16-17 years) x 1 class of 15 students

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Si vous avez des questions n'hesitez pas de me contacter!!

Merci mille fois,

Lucy Gilbert

98687 -
modifier supprimer 115120 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2017-01-16

we are French and I teach English to 14-15 year old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )we have already an exchange with canada nad we'd like to find some more
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 110081 - Réponse de Marie-Eve (Pérou) - 2016-01-31

Hi!
Are you still looking for penfriends?
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 102068 - Réponse de Ines (France) - 2014-11-16

Bonjour
Je suis Inès et je suis française. J'ai 17 ans et je suis originaire de Lille.
Ça se trouve tout au Nord de la France.
Je suis prenante pour votre annonce, je voudrai bien avoir une correspondante en anglais pour pouvoir échanger niveau langage, culture, vie au quotidien.
Pour moi ce sera plutôt pour améliorer mon niveau. Elle m'apportera une aide en anglais et moi en français. On pourra même devenir amie

Dîtes moi si l'une de vos élèves
Merci :)

98687 -
modifier supprimer 102066 - Réponse de Ines (France) - 2014-11-16

Bonjour
Je suis Inès et je suis française. J'ai 17 ans et je suis originaire de Lille.
Ça se trouve tout au Nord de la France.
Je suis prenante pour votre annonce, je voudrai bien avoir une correspondante en anglais pour pouvoir échanger niveau langage, culture, vie au quotidien.
Pour moi ce sera plutôt pour améliorer mon niveau. Elle m'apportera une aide en anglais et moi en français. On pourra même devenir amie

Dîtes moi si l'une de vos élèves
Merci :)

98687 -
modifier supprimer 102025 - Réponse de stephanie (Gabon) - 2014-11-14

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignante d'Anglais au Gabon (pays francophone) et j'ai deux classes de 6me (11-13 ans). Chaque classe compte environ 24 élèves. Etes vous toujours intéressée pour faire correspondre vos étudiants avec des Français ? Si oui, écrivez moi à cette adresse SVP ! Ce serait vraiment sympa de leur faire partager des cultures si différentes par l'intermédiaire de courriers. N'hésitez pas !
Bien cordialement,

Stéphanie

98687 -
modifier supprimer 101927 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2014-11-09

Hello everyone !
I teach English in a very nice secondary school in Paris with students aged 13 to 16 and we would be delighted to communicate or even organize a student exchange with an English -speaking country.we"ll send letters or gifts from our school
Please let me know if you are interested
I 've got two classes of third year pupils (about 30 each) and 4 classes of fourth year pupils (about 30 each)
view answers

98687 -
modifier supprimer 101457 - Réponse de Isabelle (France) - 2014-10-14

Bonjour,
Je suis une adulte, secrétaire dasn un lycée en France et je fais le Flat Stanley project avec des classes. Je peux correspondre avec l'un de vos élèves si cela ne choque personne.
Je recherche des correspondants en Australie.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 101230 - Réponse de Clémence (France) - 2014-10-01

Hello Lucy,

Are you still desperatly looking for penpals for your students? I'm an English teacher in France, in Lieusaint, 50 km away from Paris and I would love my students to start an exchange with English speaking students. It's always great for them to discover new people from abroad.

I have pupils between 11 and 14 years old.
20 of my students are 11
27 of my students are 12
27 of my students are 13
45 of my students are 14
However, I'm sure I could find other pupils if some don't want to exchange.

I don't want to force them, and I would like to take only those who are voluntary and one class with which I have a project on European identity.
Would you be interested?

Cordially,
Clémence Huet.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 100626 - Réponse de Frédérique (France) - 2014-09-10

Hi Lucy !

I discovered this website very recently and I'm glad to see that a lot of teachers are looking for the same things as I am!!
I'm an English teacher in France and I'd like to involve my students in a new project this year. It would be FANTASTIC if they could have the opportunity to correspond with English-speaking pen pals !
I have a group of 10 to 15 students (boys and girls) of 17 years old.
Our school is located in western France.

Please tell me if you're interested: :)
Bye,

Frederique

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99958 - Réponse de helen (France) - 2014-08-25

hello Lucy,
I don't know if you're still looking for French pen pals but I'm looking for english speaking students to exchange letters in French or English.
I've done it last year with Canadians, we sent letters and we even filmed each other, that was fun
My pupils are between 12 and 15 (1 class between 11 and 12, 2 classes between 12 and 13, 1 class between 14 and 15)
I've lived in Australia for my studies so that could be fun, let me know ...
helen

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99751 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2014-08-20

Hi are you still looking for French penpals for the following year ? My secondary school is in Paris in the centre and I have 4 classes third year pupils of about 32 pupils aged (14 to 16 ) and two other classes fourth year of about 32 pupils as well . Let me know if you are interested please looking forward to hearing from you Agnès Demougeot

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99672 - Réponse de Marion (France) - 2014-08-16

Bonjour !
Mes élèves de 10-11 ans cherchent des correspondants australiens pour découvrir ce pays et progresser en anglais. Nous serions donc très heureux de pouvoir échanger avec vous ! Nous pouvons recevoir votre courrier en français pour vous aider également à progresser dans cette langue, et vous faire découvrir notre région et notre pays.
En espérant avoir de vos nouvelles
Marion (Hautes-Pyrénées France)

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99620 - Réponse de Gaelle (France) - 2014-08-12

Hi Lucy!

(I don't know if you got my e-mail so I do it again here)

I lived one year in Australia, as an Au-pair in 2010/2011. Since this time, I was waiting to have my own class and start a such project.
My 22 future pupils (from September to July) will be 9/10/11 years old, and I'm looking for australians students who are ready to correspond with us..
We are located in Normandy by the way.
I would be so happy to begin some pen-pal exchanges with one of your class!

Please let me know if you're still interested,

Gaelle LECLERE

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99400 - Réponse de Lucie (France) - 2014-07-30

Hi Lucy!

I'm working in Guérande on the West coast of France with 2 groups of european classes.
- 4ème européenne
- 3ème européenne

They'd love to have penpals to exchange with, especially on Australia, a country they almost know nothing.

Contact me for more information!

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99332 - Réponse de shomari safari (Tanzanie) - 2014-07-25

Chers correspondants australiens...
Je viens juste de lire votre annonce.
Vous manifestez l'idée d'avoir des correspondants francophones,etant prof de français dans une ecole au camp des refugiés en tanzanie, je serais disponible pour une telle initiative au mois de septembre.
Priere de me souvenir ,peut etre que je peux etre depassé.
j'aurai deux classes,je pense,des eleves agés entre 13-15 ans ou +.
Je pense que tout ira bien.
Merci.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 99079 - Réponse de Cindy (France) - 2014-07-10

Hello !
I'm also looking for English speaking penpals for my pupils.

My classes include :

year 7 (11-12 years) x3 classes of 20 students (approx.)
year 9 (13-14) x1 classe of 20 students (approx.)

My colleague will sure be interested too !

Her classes include :

year 8 (12-13 years) x2 classes of 25 (approx.)
year 9 (13-14) x2 classes of 20 students (approx.)
year 10 (14-15) x2 classes of 25-30 students.

That would be a pleasure to work with you ! :)
Please let me know if you are interested.

Cindy, from France.

98687 -
modifier supprimer 98948 - Réponse de Karima (France) - 2014-07-02

J'aurais des classes de 5ème l'an prochain. 12/13 ans environ 28 élèves.
Je suis une enseignante de français. Souhaiteriez-vous que l'échange se fasse en français?

98687 -
modifier supprimer 98749 - Réponse de Karine (France) - 2014-06-18

Bonjour,
Je recherche de mon côté une classe avec qui correspondre à travers le projet "Clément aplati (Flat Stanley). Connais-tu ce projet ?
Mes élèves seront en CE1-CE2 (7-9 ans)
Si tu es intéressée, fais moi signe très vite ...
Karine YVON
Enseignante en CE1-CE2 dans le Calvados (France)

98687 -
modifier supprimer 98711 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2014-06-15

Hi Lucy,

I will have a group of about 15 pupils -aged 14/15 years old from September 2014 to June 2015. They have been learning English for 3 years and are keen on speaking English.So, if you are still looking for penpals, you can contact me.
Our school is in Saint Etienne, France.
Thanks a lot.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info