Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 98390 - de Anneli (Suède) - 2014-04-27
: "Looking for email/penpals-snailmail french and english"

Hello
I'm looking for a small group of students who are learning french or who are french and would like to write in french. The kids I'm teaching are in the 8th grade ,14 years old and have soon been studying french for two years. I would be glad if the students could write a letter to each other very soon and go on writing a few lettens during next year. This Will develop their language skills and make learning funnier.
I Also have an English group 7th grade, 24 students who would like to write inEnglish once in a while and learn about other people's lives in a foreign country.
I hope some teachers out there see this add and want to get in contact with us in this way. All the best from Anneli in Arvika, Sweden

98390 -
modifier supprimer 122045 - Réponse de Garance (Belgique) - 2018-06-08

Hello !
My name is Garance, I am fifteen and I would be pleased to help your students improving their French skills by snail mails !
If it's not too late, then don't hesitate to contact me back, I will answer as quickly as I can.
Best regards,
Garance.

98390 -
modifier supprimer 103417 - Réponse de Garance (France) - 2015-04-08

Hello,
I'm teacher in a lycée (15-18 years old) in Rodez, Aveyron, central France, in a rather rural surrounding. I am looking for an exchange program for my pupils aged 15-16. They have being learning English for 6 years and they are in 'section européenne' so they are our best English speaking pupils of our school. They are very well educated and it is a pleasure to work with them.

If you are interested to create an exchange between our schools, could you please answer me ?

Yours,
Garance

98390 -
modifier supprimer 98836 - Réponse de Henriette (USA) - 2014-06-27

Hi, I am Henriette,
my students learn in French in USA, they are from 12 to 14 years old, I would like to jump in that writing project with them. Hope to hear from you

98390 -
modifier supprimer 98441 - Réponse de Pascale (France) - 2014-05-08

Hello
I teach English near Paris in a Comprehensive School. It would be great to have correspondents for my students aged 14 to motivate them. I'm looking forward for your answer. Goodbye.

98390 -
modifier supprimer 98416 - Réponse de Linda (France) - 2014-05-03

Hello, my name is Linda I'm french and I am 17. My friends and I would love to help anyone with french and to have a penpal.

98390 -
modifier supprimer 98394 - Réponse de Sylvia (Madagascar) - 2014-04-30

Good Morning,

I have seen your publication and I'm very interesting on it. We are a primary school in Madagascar, in office for two years. We have decided to look for an other students overseas. The order is also to develop their language skills (especially French)and make learning funnier. We want to show them other people's lives in a foreign country, different from what they see every day.
Hope to hearing from you,
All the best,

Sylvia Andria
crecheabcgarderie@yahoo.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info