Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 98153 - de Maria Serra (Portugal) - 2014-03-28
Lyc�e : "Penfriends"

Hi! I'm from Portugal and I teach English at a language school here. My 9th grade students are looking for English speaking pen pals in order to communicate with them through e-mails and practise the English language. They would also like to learn about kids that live in other countries, to talk about their hobbies and exchange information and pictures about the place they live in and their customs.

Looking forward to receiving your answers.

Maria serra
mariafatimaserra@gmail.com

98153 -
modifier supprimer 119025 - Réponse de Asta (Lituanie) - 2017-10-07

Hi Maria, if you are still interested to find pen pals for your students 15-18 years old, please contact me. Our students in Lithuania are rather good at ESL, so would be nice to have a "snail mail", online and emails on different topics. Asta

98153 -
modifier supprimer 106281 - Réponse de Camila (Brésil) - 2015-08-04

Hello!

I'm working with a 7-8 years old class too! Im looking for some kids that can swap letters with them!

Are you still looking for something like this?
Thank you!
Camila!

98153 -
modifier supprimer 98355 - Réponse de Mackenzie (USA) - 2014-04-21

Hello,
Are you still interested in a high school exchange? I am part of a Multicultural group at my high school, and we could definitely work something out (I am a student in a US high school). I have a website, www.learntravelart.com, where your students can post their cultural articles and the students from my multicultural club could post theirs. Would you like me to ask my teacher sponsor?

98153 -
modifier supprimer 98336 - Réponse de Sofia (USA) - 2014-04-19

Hi, my name is Sofia and I live in California in the US. I would love to exchange emails with them! My mom is Portuguese and I always look forward to making Portuguese friends!

98153 -
modifier supprimer 98262 - Réponse de Kinga (Pologne) - 2014-04-07

If you are into speaking too I am interested. Students can speak and write letters.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info