Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 97882 - de Susanne Jakobsen (Danemark) - 2014-02-24
: "Penplas for my class"

Hello
I`m an English teacher looking for penpals for my 7th.graders (12 to 14 years boys and girls)We would like to write/Skype with a class who woiuld be interested in exchanging letters and informations on their country, living conditions, food, music etc.
Hope to hear from you soon
Best regards Susanne

97882 -
modifier supprimer 117322 - Réponse de sevim (Turquie) - 2017-08-14

Goodmorning SUSSANNE IS YOUR OFFER STILL CONTINUES. I am writing yourself from istanbul. we look a native english speaking school who will exchange snailmails or via skype conversation like yourself.My school website is www.topkapiokullari.com . My email is smpsonsevim@gmail.com I hope We talk further on return. Look forward to hearing from you Kind Regards Sevim Simpson

97882 -
modifier supprimer 112747 - Réponse de MARIANA (USA) - 2016-09-05

Hello Susanne, my son Daniel Blas is 11 and willing to have a pen pal friend.
His e-mail es banielblas.mi@gmail.com.

If you could please cc me in the first communication with him,

Thanks so much, Mariana

97882 -
modifier supprimer 111357 - Réponse de JOACHIM (Ouganda) - 2016-06-25

wE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR CULTURE.

NYIIZE C.U PRIMARY SCHOOL
PO BOX 18089
KAYUNGA
UGANDA +256 779900916

97882 -
modifier supprimer 108909 - Réponse de Joanna (Pologne) - 2015-11-01

How about Polish students ? If you are interested, let me know. Joanna

97882 -
modifier supprimer 108104 - Réponse de Daria (Italie) - 2015-09-27

I'm a teacher in school with 11-to-13-year-old students. I'interested in exchanging letters with your class and to know about your country. Let me know how to go on to keep in touch with you

Daria Rezzaghi

97882 -
modifier supprimer 104142 - Réponse de LAURA (France) - 2015-06-27

Bonjour

Je suis professeur de français en collège et je cherche des correspondants de 11 ou 12 ans pour monter un projet sur les contes merveilleux ou tout simplement pour un échange epistolaire ( et skype etc).
merci beaucoup!

97882 -
modifier supprimer 103652 - Réponse de Frederick (Ghana) - 2015-05-06

Pls email me so that we talk more. Thank you

97882 -
modifier supprimer 102273 - Réponse de Paula (Turquie) - 2014-12-02

Hi my name is Paula I am a native teacher in turkey I have the same amount of students and I woul like to participate with you and your students. Thanks

97882 -
modifier supprimer 101911 - Réponse de Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2014-11-08

Hello!
We are a friendly family of students and teachers who live in the center of Ukraine, the country which is defending their sovereignty and freedom now. Some of our school leavers are in front and stand against the aggression. We would like to have friends and to collaborate with them by exchanging our interests, ideas and our passion to life and peace. I would like for my students to have pen pals with whom they can discuss interests, school subjects, and life in general. My students are from 12 to 13 years old . If you are interested in friendship with us let me know.
Tatiana and her gang : )

97882 -
modifier supprimer 100945 - Réponse de BAHININWA (Congo (Rép. Dem)) - 2014-09-21

Hello Suzanne,my name is BAHININWA SAIDIA,I'm a teacher from Goma in Democratic republic of the Congo.I'd like to be in touch with you in order to exchange ideas and to be in partnership with your class.Hoping that my letter will meet your consideration,I wish you the best.

97882 -
modifier supprimer 100393 - Réponse de Gosia (Pologne) - 2014-09-04

Hello, my name is Gosia. I teach English in Poland. If you are still looking for pen pals, we are ready. My students are 13-15 years old.
Best regards from Poland.

97882 -
modifier supprimer 98513 - Réponse de Koraline (France) - 2014-05-21

Hi,

I'm Koraline from the association Activ'Aide (from Enactus France). Our association helps a class of students (between 14 and 16 years) for tutoring. We teach them courses and we help them to develop their culture (trips, museums, etc...). Our association is managing by IESEG School of Management.

For this year 2014-2015, we decided to have penfriends with them. Your announce is interesting. Our school is situated in Villeneuve d'Ascq, next to Lille, in the North of France.

Our goal is to discover other countries, cities, cultures... And our students can discuss by mail, letters, videos, Facebook, etc. It can be a good opportunities for us.

To contact me : koraline.prat@ieseg.fr

Have a good day,
Koraline.

97882 -
modifier supprimer 98058 - Réponse de Esther (Espagne) - 2014-03-17

Hi Susan. I'm a teacher of English of boys and girls in the 6th level. I'm interested in your proposal. Just mail me if you already don´t have any chosen pen school.
Thanks

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info