Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 97539 - de Steph (Australie) - 2014-01-23
Lyc�e : "Class of pen pals - ready and waiting!"

Hi I am an English teacher and my year 8 class are about to begin a small unit on letter writing.
I would love to establish a connection between my class and another class from an English speaking country in order for my students to learn how the postal system works and how to correctly write a letter.
I also think that it would be great for students to set up a pen pal overseas and learn about other cultures.
please get in touch if you have a class of students and are able to help! Thanks :)

97539 -
modifier supprimer 115124 - Réponse de agnès (France) - 2017-01-16

we are French and I teach English to 14-15 year old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )we have already an exchange with canada nad we'd like to find some more
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

97539 -
modifier supprimer 112684 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-03

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

97539 -
modifier supprimer 109358 - Réponse de maggie (Malaisie) - 2015-11-24

Hi Steph,

I'm an ESL teacher from Borneo, East Malaysia. I'm looking for pen pals to pair with my students (13-15 years old).

97539 -
modifier supprimer 106529 - Réponse de Tina (USA) - 2015-08-12

Hi, I hope this email finds you in good spirits. What age group of kids do you have? I am a Teacher in North Carolina at a High School. That is starting a culture club...was thinking of starting a pen pal program. These kids are usually ages from 14 - 18.

97539 -
modifier supprimer 101497 - Réponse de Deanna (USA) - 2014-10-17

I am not sure if you are still interested in having pen pals. Our school year has just begun. I teach students who are 12-13 years old. We are interested in learning other cultures.

97539 -
modifier supprimer 100171 - Réponse de Sujeewa (Sri Lanka) - 2014-08-30

Hi Steph.
I'm happy to see your add here and became interested in writing to you. I'm a teacher of English working at a Govt. school in Sri Lanka. We have classes from grade 1 to 13. I too teach at grade 8 class.My students too like to correspond with foreign school children and I too want them engage in this which helps them learn English. Our mother tongue is Sinhala.
Dear Step. I think we will be able to build a good relationship through this.Our students are not fluent in English but I believe through this they will improve a lot.It'll be a great help you do to these students.
Our school begins next Monday after the summer vacation.I'll send you some pictures if you like my proposal.
By the way Stephen, have you ever been to Sri Lanka? Ours is a nice country to visit. I work with Foreigners for a Charity Organisation in Sri Lanka. Many come from your country too. So why don't you ? I'll give you more details about me later. Hope to hear from you at your earliest.
Sincerely,
Sujeewa (sujeewaariyananda@yahoo.com )

97539 -
modifier supprimer 98318 - Réponse de yuna (Corée) - 2014-04-16

Hello~!! I'm an English teacher in Korea. I teach middle school students at the age of 13~15. They are interested in making penpals oversea. Actually Korean students are quite busy with studying. So, this year I organised shcool group which makes penpals and write letters each other so that we can communicate with students oversea, and learn about other country. I went to Perth 15years ago to study. so that's why I want my students make Australian friend. So if there is any students who are interested in Korea or other country's students, Please reply me, I can send my studnent's picture or we can send letter or e-mail to your studnets. The name of our school is eunhaeng middle school. Our school is surrounded by mountains. My school
s website is www.eunhaeng.ms.kr/main.ado.

97539 -
modifier supprimer 98039 - Réponse de kimo (Egypte) - 2014-03-14

i am an English teacher too.I have the honor to be your friend.you can contact me on my email(kamalkimo2014@gmail.com)

97539 -
modifier supprimer 97678 - Réponse de Michael (USA) - 2014-02-05

Hi! My students would love to write to yours! I teach social studies for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. Please email me at singletarytopia@gmail.com if you are interested! We look forward to hearing from you!

97539 -
modifier supprimer 97618 - Réponse de Rocío (Espagne) - 2014-01-30

Hi! we are an English Centre in a town near Madrid and we have 10students betw 6th grade and 8th. we would like to write letters and improving their writing skill. if you are interested u could send me an email: rocio_cm_@hotmail.com. thanx in advance!

97539 -
modifier supprimer 97572 - Réponse de Francis (Ghana) - 2014-01-26

Hi Steph,

I am Francis from Ghana and a teacher, the name of my school is Aburokyire M/A primary school, we would be very happy to have your class as our pen pals so that we can exchange letters and information about our culture, we have a lot of culture in the country as there a number of different ethnic groups and we are ready to share with you and your pupils with a lot of photos. Our school address is Aburokyire M/A Primary School, P.O.Box 262, Aburokyire, Offinso-Ashanti, Ghana West-Africa. Hope to hear from you very soon. Thank You.
Francis

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info