Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 97480 - de Oscar Kuo (Pérou) - 2014-01-17
: "greetings and fraternize"

Hello there: My name Oscar friendly, discreet, good tempered. I seek teacher penpals both sex to swap language exchange. I need to improve my english. I love french language. Please feel free to consider my request. I am retired teacher. I am 63, outdoor activities, cooking, Welcome to machu picchu and nazca lines. Dont hesitate to ask any question. Thanks your attention. Please create an account for penpals for me. sincerely yours

97480 -
modifier supprimer 111592 - Réponse de John (Australie) - 2016-07-10

Hello Oscar, I am a little bit older than yourself, 67 but still very active

97480 -
modifier supprimer 111591 - Réponse de John (Kenya) - 2016-07-10

I use my Dragon to do my writing on my Mac and I have my private schools in Kenya, St John's Academy ATI™ and St Peter's Academy ATI™ but as these schools are in Kangemi a slum of Nairobi they do not have any street address. I am reasonably sure I had a Students of the World account but it is so long since I last used it I have forgotten it. I am looking for highly qualified teachers, school principals male and female. ATI™ = Aardvark Tuition International™ to begin communicating with myself and to share with my students aged from 4 years to 16 years of age. I have been physically teaching in South Korea, The Cook Islands, Japan, Australia, Great Britain, and I do online teaching using math to teach english with my own textbooks USM© and SPE© registered in my own name. I have students from China, Thailand, Greece, Turkey, India and throughout Africa.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info