Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 97219 - de Robert (Japon) - 2013-12-20
Coll�ge : "Japanese students looking for America pen pals"

Hello all! My name is Robert. I am an ALT living in Japan working at a large junior high school. My teacher who I work for wants me to set up a pen pal letter exchange between classes of about 50 american students or so. Our two groups consist of about 68 1st grade students and 50 2nd graders. Ages are between 12-14. He wants to exchange letters about the different foods, cities and sights of America and Japan.

The students have already written their self introductions so anyone who wants to start up after the holidays would be welcome to! Send me a message if you want to.

I am really excited about this. Let's help make this a reality and open some minds!

Thanks again!

97219 -
modifier supprimer 102617 - Réponse de Hope (USA) - 2015-01-12

Hi!
I, as well as three of my friends are willing to answer a few letters from your class if you want.

97219 -
modifier supprimer 102288 - Réponse de Joe (USA) - 2014-12-03

I know your message is now a year old, but I'm a teacher in Minneapolis, MN, and my class of 3rd graders is looking for a Japanese class to exchange letters with. Are you still looking? We'd love to participate!

97219 -
modifier supprimer 101527 - Réponse de Hope. (USA) - 2014-10-19

Hi!
I can't promise a class of 50+, but I can try to be a penpal for a few if your kids

97219 -
modifier supprimer 101503 - Réponse de Deanna (USA) - 2014-10-17

I know that it has been a while since you posted your ad but if you are still looking for students to exchange correspondence with your students please contact me..

97219 -
modifier supprimer 99542 - Réponse de Al (USA) - 2014-08-07

Hi, I would my English speaking students to pen pal with students living in other countries. Last year, my students were pen pals to student who lived in Spain. My students are 11-12 years. Our school is located in Los Angeles, California.

97219 -
modifier supprimer 98559 - Réponse de Megan (USA) - 2014-05-29

Hi Robert, I know this was a posting from December, but I was wondering if your students were still looking for penpals. I teach Social Studies in California and have about 150 kids in 7th grade (12-13). I will be traveling to Japan in June for leisure, but my students wanted me to bring letters they write to students in Japan. I'm looking for a school of Japanese students who speak some English so that I can bring my students' letters and they can read them/respond if they wanted to.

Please let me know if you are still interested or if you know of any teachers that are! Thank you!! :)

97219 -
modifier supprimer 98134 - Réponse de Carrie (USA) - 2014-03-26

Hello, my name is Carrie. I'm president of the Japanese Culture club in my Highschool. We have been looking for a class to exchange letters with, and I found your post on this website. However, Our kids are a bit older (14-18) and we only have about 20 kids, while you were looking for about 50. Maybe we could work something out?

97219 -
modifier supprimer 97685 - Réponse de tracey (USA) - 2014-02-06

Hi Robert. My name is Tracey and I am also looking to do pen pals with my class. i have 23 students ages 10 and 11. We live in Arizona in the United States. If you are still looking to do pen pals with you students, please send me an email. My class is very excited about this. ;)

Thanks

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info