Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 97130 - de Robert (Japon) - 2013-12-10
Coll�ge : "Japanese students looking for America pen pal class"

Hello there! My name is Robert. I am an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) living in Kagoshima Prefecture in Kyushu,Japan. The teacher I work with wants our 1st and 2nd grade middle school students to exchange letters about Japan and America. Ages of the first graders are 12-13 and 2nd grade 13-14. There are 68 first graders and 50 second graders. the first graders are divided into two classes of 34 students with 6 letter groups in each class. The second graders are made up of 24 and 26 students respectively with 4 letter groups to a class. Anyone with large classes of students who wants to exchange letters are best.

Though the topics can vary, most of all the students want to learn about American cities and how American school life differs from Japanese school life. They want to teach American students about how Japan is too!

This exchange could really help broaden the minds and international understanding of these stuedents. It is going to be so much fun! Anyone who is interested please respond to this post as soon as possible. Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon!

97130 -
modifier supprimer 97195 - Réponse de Demetrios (USA) - 2013-12-18

Hello. I would be interested in working with you on the pen pal project. I am a history teacher with 2 classes of 14-15 year old students. I have 55 students total. We will be learning about Japan in our next unit of study. It would be great to have the students learn about Japanese culture, society, and history from your students.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info