Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 9583 - de HELLO! (Russie) - 2006-04-28
Lyc�e : "do you want learn russian?"

hello! My name is Kate i speak french and english. I live in Russia in Saint-Petersbourg. If you want i'll help you to learn russian.
We will do exersices gramaire, read texts and we may doing many others things. i think you will write me.

9583 -
modifier supprimer 23869 - Réponse de rachid (Maroc) - 2008-02-14

Hello, Kate! I'm so glad to writ to you. I'm Rachid, A high school teacher of English, Morocco. I'm so interested in learning Russian, as well as learning about you. here's my msn address: teacher-rachid@hotmail.fr.I'll be so pleased to hear from you so soon.

9583 -
modifier supprimer 20893 - Réponse de Allen (Canada) - 2007-09-13

Hi,
My name is Allen. I am High school student and fleunt in French, good in Spnish and can manage some Russian. My family all speak Russian. I would love to learn more about culture, history and people. Let me know...

9583 -
modifier supprimer 20296 - Réponse de said (Maroc) - 2007-08-10

hello helpful girl
iam very glad when there is in the world kind of girls like you
of course i enchant to learn russian because i live there 9 mouths
but it is not enough to know this language good
so if you help me i will very happy and i know french and arabic if you want know it please...

9583 -
modifier supprimer 19441 - Réponse de julka (Algérie) - 2007-06-03

hello
my name is rafika i am from algeria,i study russian and i need help,so if you can help i will be very happy because i love this language,think you very much,i speak also french and arabic so if you want to learn this language i will be happy to help you
big kiss

9583 -
modifier supprimer 16043 - Réponse de Alain (France) - 2006-11-29

Bonsoir,
J'ai appris le Russe deux ans à l'école secondaire mais j'ai tout oublié...J'aimerais de nouveau pouvoir parler... Pourrais je connaître vos honoraires et votre approche d'apprentissage ?

Cordialement,
Alain

9583 -
modifier supprimer 13831 - Réponse de sami (Algérie) - 2006-09-26

Bonjour miss
je m'appel sami j'ai 25 ans, j'aimerai bien apprendre le russe, si tu peux m'aider contacté moi.
mes salutations

9583 -
modifier supprimer 11445 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2006-07-23

Hi, my name is Marie, and I love Russia. I have see your mail, and I have find what I search since a long time. I want to learnt russian, but unfortunatly it is difficult to find a teacher where I am. I am studient and want go to study in Russia in some year. I hope that you can help me to learnt russian. Marie

9583 -
modifier supprimer 11227 - Réponse de Mychelle (USA) - 2006-07-11

Hi Kate. I was just reading your message. I was wondering if you ever teach over the internet. I am 13 and live in chocago,Illinois,USA and am 50% Russian. My family is constantly speaking it and I can't understand them. I also think it would be a useful skill in life. I don't go to a public school because I am an actress and most likely I will never go to a school that offers a language. If you do not offer them over the internet I will understand why but thank you anyway! Micki O'Mally

9583 -
modifier supprimer 9699 - Réponse de franck (Burkina Faso) - 2006-05-04

j'aimerai correspondre avec toi

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info