Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 9227 - de Signe (Danemark) - 2006-04-04
Lyc�e : "Need penpals for my 40 students age 15"

I am an english teacher from Denmark who seeks students from english speaking countries. I have 40 15 year-old who would love to get in contact with other teenagers.
Our goal is to learn more about englishspeeking countries and write a lot of english.
Greetings.....

9227 -
modifier supprimer 77792 - Réponse de Carole Gandon (France) - 2013-10-28

Hello !

I am a Teacher of English in a high school in the South East of France. My students from the Euro group need to have penfriends as part of their program with whom they could communicate in English and share their experiences. The goal is also to organize an exchange between our school and a school from Europe, English being the language of communication.

Xould you be interested ? Or do you know anyone in your school that who be ?

Thanks for your answer and let me know !

Yours sincerely,

Carole Gandon

9227 -
modifier supprimer 43269 - Réponse de levi lijodi (Kenya) - 2012-02-04

we are a kenyan school intrested to commu nicate with your school our address are
104666 post 0101 nrb,kenya east africa .
they would like to learn about your cultures and lifestyles

9227 -
modifier supprimer 42874 - Réponse de colin boolsen (Canada) - 2012-01-04

Hi

I am a teacher and a father of two Canadian students of Danish ancestry. I have a really bright class that would be delighted to communicate with Danish students. We have high speed internet in our class and we regularly do skype.
My son is sixteen and he would really like to visit Denmark on an exchange. He will be in Germany in February however my wife and I would really like to have Sean visit Denmark for two to three weeks. If you have a student who would host him and would be interested in visiting Canada in summer please do put the student in contact with our family.

kindly colin

9227 -
modifier supprimer 39483 - Réponse de ihsan (Turquie) - 2011-07-20

Hi.I'm Ihsan.I'm student and I want to go abroad.If you accept,I want to prepare project with you.Project's purpose will be International Student Exchange.I waiting your reply...

9227 -
modifier supprimer 35295 - Réponse de Sarah (Cameroun) - 2010-08-07

I am pleased to inform you that, My school has created a network for her students to share ideas and cultural values with other schools and students all over the world from primary,secondary to high school.Please if you wish to team with us to make this network more interesting , do contact me for more information, as at now we have 9 countries with 32 schools in the network.Students will get to know other cultures and make new friends and better educate them selves via emails and post letter. hope to hear from you.Leave us a message at slinonge@yahoo.com.

Serah Linonge
TeamNetwork for schools
Communication Officer

9227 -
modifier supprimer 28286 - Réponse de Magali (France) - 2008-12-16

Hello, my students are from 12 to 16. I'm interested in a written exchange by real letters. Hope to hear from you !

9227 -
modifier supprimer 26829 - Réponse de Bekir (Turquie) - 2008-09-16

Hi I am Bekir. I am an English teacher in TURKEY. I have students from 12 to 16. I need pen-pals for them to practise English. Later if can arrange technological devices we can make them speak. Waiting your response
bekirsomuncu@hotmail.com

9227 -
modifier supprimer 22045 - Réponse de April Bethea (USA) - 2007-11-08

I am not a teacher, so I am not sure if I should be answering this, however, I some how came across this forum and figured I could be of assistance. I am a sixteen year old girl who lives in the United States. I would be more than happy to speak with other teens my age. So if you're interested contact me. I can find other people my age who might also like to write letters to your students. Not forty, however twenty might be feasible.

9227 -
modifier supprimer 16214 - Réponse de Dmmitri (Russie) - 2006-12-08

Hello! I am Dmmitri, from Russia. I have been teaching English for 3 years in my hometown local school. I would really love to motivate my "kids" to encourage them to learn the language. So, I find your idea of writing to a pen pal truly amazing. I would gladly undertake this project. Should you be interested, email me, please. My students are from 5-7th grade, but their knowledge is rather basic. We are mostly interested in snail mail.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Dmmitri

9227 -
modifier supprimer 9301 - Réponse de Dawn (Corée) - 2006-04-11

Hello. My name is Dawn and I am a Canadian teacher currently teaching English at a public middle school in South Korea. I have about 190 students on my penpal list, however, I have not been able to find enough penpals for all of my students. I still need about 50 more names. My students are between 12-15 years of age. Are you interested in an exchange? My students are writing 'snail' mail first and then maybe through email.

Thanks
Dawn

9227 -
modifier supprimer 9231 - Réponse de farida (France) - 2006-04-05

Hello! I'm an English teacher in a high school in Arras, North of France. I'm interested in getting our students communicate with one another but also in having an exchange programme: we would host you for a week and then you would do the same.We already have three- week exchanges with the USA, Autralia and New Zealand, so why not with you?
I hope I'll hear from you soon. Best wishes. Farida GRYSON

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info