Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 9131 - de Dawn (Corée) - 2006-03-28
: "Looking for penpals from all over the world"

Hello. I am a Canadian teacher currently teaching English at a public middle school in South Korea. My students are between the ages of 12-15 and I have approximately 150 students looking for penpals. They will not being sending their letters via email, but rather by 'snail' mail. If you have some students that are looking for penpals, I have a ton to choose from. Please let me know. Thank you.

9131 -
modifier supprimer 130074 - Réponse de Olivia (USA) - 2022-07-10

Hello my name is Olivia. I’m 13 years old and interested in having a Korean penpal. I have been practicing Korean and would like to learn more. As well as help you learn English. Hope to hear back soon

9131 -
modifier supprimer 127855 - Réponse de Rashmi (Sri Lanka) - 2020-06-10

Hi teacher... I am not teacher I am 12years old girl you can help me... Please I am find Korean friend I am pretty you please help me please please ..... please..😢

9131 -
modifier supprimer 72955 - Réponse de suttee (Thaïlande) - 2012-12-30

Dear sirs,
I am an English teacher from Thailand. If possible, I'd like to ask for your kind asistance to ask any interested students in your school to exchanges email for useful purposes. There are about 3200 students .The targeted interested groups is 500 now. They are 15-18.They are very curious to exchange email for language learning and cultural exchanges etc. If any students feel interested, Could you please email their email address to
pongsuttee1@yahoo.com
Kindestr regards.
Suttee

9131 -
modifier supprimer 41606 - Réponse de Dawn (Corée) - 2011-10-08

Unfortunately, I no longer work at this school. That was back in 2006. I hope you find some penpals for your students.

9131 -
modifier supprimer 41601 - Réponse de MARGARITA TORRES (Espagne) - 2011-10-08

Hi. I´m an English teacher in a Secondary School in Tenerife (The Canary Islands).
I would like to have penpals (snail mail) for my students. I have a group of 25 students between 15-16 years old and they are willing to be in contact with students of another countries.
If you are interested, please contact me.
Regards
Margarita Torres

9131 -
modifier supprimer 23024 - Réponse de Sam (USA) - 2007-12-25

Hi, I am 13 in American age, and turning 15 in Korean age in few days…
I would love to have a pan pal, I only am allowed with email…
Please write back if I can do anything….

9131 -
modifier supprimer 20122 - Réponse de Felicia (Norvège) - 2007-07-27

I'm 17 years old girl in upper secondary school.
I'm about to teach Korean, but it's fine to write in English. I'm moving to South-Korea next year, so would like to hear about Korea the way you students think of it - in English :)

I love watching Korean dramas and movies (My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon, Old Boy) and shows (Xman, LoveLetter) Also I'm listening to Korean rock music, such as Eve, Vanilla Unity, Rocket Diary - I like some pop too (Loveholic, Jaurim).

It doesn't matter whether your English is good or not, I'll respond.

Felicia

9131 -
modifier supprimer 19154 - Réponse de yahaya (Ghana) - 2007-05-16

my name is yahaya i am a student and also i am from
ghana, i like football i wsh to be an engeneer in
future so i am battling hard for it, i like to study
in us and i pray that things get better with me, i
wish you get me agood friend like you, who will be
faithful, caring, and would like to ask of my helth
always, iam a boy of 18 years old, i know with this
information you will give me a good friend byeee

9131 -
modifier supprimer 16883 - Réponse de Mee Vang (USA) - 2007-01-18

Hello.
My name's Mee Vang. I am a 16 year old high school student who's interested in being snail mail buddies or penpals(depends on what the student wants)with Korean school students. I am currently living in the state of Minnesota, located in the United States. I enjoy alot of things. I'd like to help teach any Korean students the English language. Even though I'm not Caucasian, my first language is English. And I'm hoping that the student(s) can help teach me some things about the Korean language and Culture. I'm hoping that you'll reply back to me so that I can start writing as soon as possible. The gender and age of the snail mail buddy doesn't matter to me. I'm looking forward to your response ^_^
Thank you and have a nice day~

9131 -
modifier supprimer 16448 - Réponse de Jin Chuyi (Chine) - 2006-12-24

hello :) im from China and 15 this year, and i would really love to know more people especially koreans since i have great interest in the country and wanna know more about the people and culture of korea as well as let others know about China. :) so if you dont mind just leave me a message. ^^ nice to know you.

9131 -
modifier supprimer 16089 - Réponse de maud (France) - 2006-12-02

hi my name is maud i'm 15 years old
i'm in a catering school
i live in france
i seach penpals from korea
because it's a very intersting
in moment, i learn korean alone and sometimes with penfriends

9131 -
modifier supprimer 12539 - Réponse de Cori (USA) - 2006-09-09

Hi! I am a sixth grade teacher in New York looking for pen pals for my students. My social studies curriculum this year is the eastern hemisphere so I thought my students my learn better through communicating with students living there. I teach 4 classes of 20-25 students each so can accomodate as few or as many classes as you have interested.

Thank you for your time,
Cori

9131 -
modifier supprimer 11649 - Réponse de Manda (Australie) - 2006-08-06

Hi im a student, I am interested in having penpals from Korea, I live in Australia and I don't mind having many penpals. Email me back =). Manda

9131 -
modifier supprimer 9786 - Réponse de rayven (USA) - 2006-05-08

hi my name is rayven and i can't find a pinpal anywhere so i'm hoping there is one here. i will be able to have more than one pinpal,so give me as many as you want.just don't give me all of them.

9131 -
modifier supprimer 9656 - Réponse de Nasim (Ouzbekistan) - 2006-05-03

Hi. I am a teacher also. I can be a penpal for your pupils. I also have students if you don't mind they can write letters to each other.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info