Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 8167 - de Patrik (Suède) - 2006-01-31
: "Seeking native English-speaking penpals"

Hi. I teach English to 20 students age 17-18 at a Swedish highschool for media and arts. My class would like to get in touch with students in an English-speaking country to exchange views and experiences. In return we will happily share our knowledge of Sweden, Europe and the Swedish language. Hoping to hear from you soon

8167 -
modifier supprimer 19179 - Réponse de alfred (Ghana) - 2007-05-17

i want a pal who will chat with me and be my freind

8167 -
modifier supprimer 16436 - Réponse de ahmet (Turquie) - 2006-12-24

Hi
How are you?
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my students's age are 14-18 years old..and we want to correspond with a swedish school's students..if you want so,we will wait your answer here..
take care
adnan DAG
Turkey/Balikesir

8167 -
modifier supprimer 15748 - Réponse de Shannals (Bahamas) - 2006-11-14

Hi
My name is Shannals Johnson and I am the Guidance Counselor at St. Francis de Sales School in Abaco Bahamas.

I am very interested in starting a penpal exchange in the traditional letter form of writing. I do not wish for our students to exchange letters via email. I have 10 students interested in the exchange. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Shannals Johnson

8167 -
modifier supprimer 9538 - Réponse de Karen (USA) - 2006-04-25

I am teacher in an American School. My students would love to have foreign penpals. Write back if you are still intersted

8167 -
modifier supprimer 9070 - Réponse de clifford (Ghana) - 2006-03-24

I NEED A FRIEND FROM ALL OVER THE WOLRD.

8167 -
modifier supprimer 8818 - Réponse de Pezza (Grande Bretagne) - 2006-03-06

I am teaching at an english school and i will be willing to teach you all i know. If you are interested email me at peard009@Medway.org.uk. Thankyou

8167 -
modifier supprimer 8531 - Réponse de Fred (USA) - 2006-02-20

I am not a student but was born in Askersund. My father went to highschool in Askersund and was one of I believe 6 graduating. I have an interesting foto of the class. We emigrated to the USA when I was 7, but have been back to Askersund a couple of times. I would very much enjoy corresponding with a pen pal from Askersund. I am Fred E. Carlson, living in California.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info