Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 77301 - de Maria (Suède) - 2013-10-03
: "We want penpals!"

Hi! We are a class of 18 students aged 9-10 years old. We would like to correspondent with children at the same age. We would like to practise our english by writing to other students in english. We live in a small community, Brunflo, in the middle of Sweden. We hope to hear from you soon.

77301 -
modifier supprimer 97673 - Réponse de Mike (USA) - 2014-02-04

I am looking for a pen pal for my 10 year old son. He loves sports and reading. He is currently being home schooled. Do you have a boy that would be interested?

77301 -
modifier supprimer 97568 - Réponse de Alena (Slovaquie) - 2014-01-25

Hello,

My name is Alena. I am an English teacher in Kosice, Slovakia. My pupils learn English as a foreign language just like yours. They are from 9 to 10 years old.

If you are still interested in finding penfriends, I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Alena

77301 -
modifier supprimer 96927 - Réponse de Maria (Suède) - 2013-11-22

Hello!
Thank you for your answers. We have already written letters to students in Canada. I will check with my students if they would like to write to more students in other countries.

Maria

77301 -
modifier supprimer 96921 - Réponse de Mr Abdoulie Ceesay (Gambie) - 2013-11-22

well I am Mr Ceesay from the Gambia, school coordinator of Scott rainbow school under sinchu community association. representing seven villages,
my school will like to have penpal. with yours as children in the Gambia have different cultural background...

Scott rainbow school is a community owned school with a total enrollment of 415 students, 250 representing boys and 165 girls respectively... I am confident that we can exchange letters with very interesting stories and poems from children's in the gambis.

thank you for your time in reading this mail.. hoping to hear from you ....

77301 -
modifier supprimer 77424 - Réponse de Angie (USA) - 2013-10-09

Hi, I saw your message looking for international penpals. I have 8 students ages 11-12 and we live in Adams, Minnesota USA. Would love to hear back if you'd like to set up penpals.

77301 -
modifier supprimer 77308 - Réponse de nancy (Canada) - 2013-10-03

I'm teaching English to group of 19 students (10-11 years old). they are beginner. We would like to have penpals to write letters, emails.. and even using skype if possible..
We live in a small village in Quebec, canada

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info